Kimberley Ann Voltemas

koadadai

sarNie Adult
cr. Kimmy-Kimberley-CF
2018-10-28 00:11

from: https://www.weibo.com/5745564204/GFUxOE2Ko?from=page_1005055745564204_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

2018.10.27 Today's IG/IG story update: Japan is rain and cooling, Kim and P'Maprang two stupidly opened the wrong heater, cold and shivering . Curious baby saw Akita horse and asked Akita dog where? hope that the weather will be fine tomorrow, the crew will start shooting smoothly.

======================================================
Kim's IG story :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpbP3NiBnh7/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpbIq7RBSkj/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberley
=======================================================

cr. MarKim_ChineseFC
2018-10-27 21:46

from: https://www.weibo.com/6303823202/GFTAXhUxJ?from=page_1005056303823202_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

MKCF_2018-10-28_01.jpg
Both of us shivered for a long time, just knowing that the heater needs to be filled with oil. Oh, I thought it was broken for a long time, thank you @thakoonkarntip for your advice. #I'm proud of myself.

MKCF_2018-10-28_02.jpg
This is the horse of Akita, where is the dog (Akita dog)?

Last edited:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Just saw updates with the ch3 2019 calendar..why our kimmy did not get to pair up with hot actors:crybaby2:she paired up with anne, sririta and diana..has shes been downgraded by ch3 or what??:yawn:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Just saw updates with the ch3 2019 calendar..why our kimmy did not get to pair up with hot actors:crybaby2:she paired up with anne, sririta and diana..has shes been downgraded by ch3 or what??:yawn:
don't even let me start on that :rolleyes: well she looked tooo happy and excited with that so i can't say anything if her herself is happy being with her big sister in the same photoshoot

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
don't even let me start on that :rolleyes: well she looked tooo happy and excited with that so i can't say anything if her herself is happy being with her big sister in the same photoshoot
You think she's been downgraded?:( am I the only one who thinks thatt kimmy is not as ambitious like yaya? I mean she is talented, beautiful and popular but she didnt get the same opportunity as yaya. As a long time fan, I am sad to see kimmy is kinda complacent with her position right now and do not push herself to be out of her comfort zone.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MK19 i can't say fully she is downgrounded since she has 2 upcoming lakorns but for sure beside lkaorn she doesn't have much things going on it's not fully her responsibility as much as it is for her management she choose that management who have priorities to nadech and yaya witch sucks to be in the same management as them you will always be a shadow to them like jma and diana so until she choose to change management she pretty much will stay like this , her career won't move on farther than this , it's sad but it is what it is , for yaya i don't want to do this comparison yaya already reached another level yaya was lucky that found the right base to build herself and the management helped her to push more and more for me if i choose i don't want kim like yaya i want more kim to be like bella , bella for me is amazing in how as an actress she has all this successful works all of her lakorn do well and she is consistant in it pair up with different parek working with multiple production

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Yup agreed. Its so frustated to see where she is now. Its true that she is popular but she is popular because of her koojin with mark and I wish she is well known for her work instead of just depending on MK popularity.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yup agreed. Its so frustated to see where she is now. Its true that she is popular but she is popular because of her koojin with mark and I wish she is well known for her work instead of just depending on MK popularity.
i don't think so , she had success with other actors too , it just this year komfaek did no do her any plus and for me if we put aside how much i loved anchun and is one of the character i want kim to play again with a story going around her beside the drama didn't give kim enough

so let's hope her lakorn with mario will be a quality work that give her something to show

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
ahhhh awww ahhhh

blueocean2104

sarNie Egg
@MK19 i can't say fully she is downgrounded since she has 2 upcoming lakorns but for sure beside lkaorn she doesn't have much things going on it's not fully her responsibility as much as it is for her management she choose that management who have priorities to nadech and yaya witch sucks to be in the same management as them you will always be a shadow to them like jma and diana so until she choose to change management she pretty much will stay like this , her career won't move on farther than this , it's sad but it is what it is , for yaya i don't want to do this comparison yaya already reached another level yaya was lucky that found the right base to build herself and the management helped her to push more and more for me if i choose i don't want kim like yaya i want more kim to be like bella , bella for me is amazing in how as an actress she has all this successful works all of her lakorn do well and she is consistant in it pair up with different parek working with multiple production
So, kim is fully under ae management? I follow kim since 2014, i though her manager manage all her shedule. I agreed with you peace, if she is under the same management as yaya, it will be alittle bit difficult for kim to grab the opportunities becoz yaya n nadech are their priority..but i always think positive and i hope kim will be in a lot of lakorn (of course with diff pra ek amd diff roles). And one of my wish is, kim in a movie!!!!please pleaseeee... i will watch for sure

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I don't feel it's negative that she's with Anne if you look at it this way,Anne is someone who has a reputation for her skill and her personality, a unique and strong woman. So also Sririta. Kim can't be the 'It' girl but she is a unique person and she should focus on that.
Yaya, don't know where the hype ends and the person begins. The day she does something that is unexpected and against what her public image is when I'll consider her to have some distinctive personality.
MK koojin attracted a lot of criticism and controversy for Mark and Kim and a lot of people support Kim for her other projects so I don't think her popularity is because of MK alone!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don't feel it's negative that she's with Anne if you look at it this way,Anne is someone who has a reputation for her skill and her personality, a unique and strong woman. So also Sririta. Kim can't be the 'It' girl but she is a unique person and she should focus on that.
it's not negative but i wished to see her in a fresh pair with another actor you know :) even with mark i wished he was with someone else than yaya as a fresh thing but his group still feel great to me
i just felt disappoint cause there is not much opportunities to see kim with another actors, i want to see her have event with new actor like the one she had with weir, in magazines too, so i was looking forward to see her pair up with an actor but when i saw it i felt disappoint but anyway

Yaya, don't know where the hype ends and the person begins. The day she does something that is unexpected and against what her public image is when I'll consider her to have some distinctive personality.
let's not dig in that for me as i said if i have a choice of path i would like kim to have bella's path my love for kim is mostly for her acting her emotion when she act in different character i feel bella is doing very well in that she has different genre different par'ek different production so i wish the same for kim , for me yaya is just kim's best friend and her teammate in the same management that i wish didn't happen but whatever no matter what the future hold for kim she will be always my favorite i just need her lakorn to be well produced that's really allll what i wish for her , even she had no ads and she had quality drama i will be satisfied i'm mostly dying to see her in well build produced story like really dying

Last edited: