Kimberley Ann Voltemas

koadadai

sarNie Adult
a beautiful story to how a fan of kim become her fan

There's a bunch of questions in my head in regards to why you enter the industry, why you wanted to be a celebrity, why you wanted to be an actress, a host. There are 108 questions in my head that desires an answer. The start of all these questions rises from my like of watching movies, lakorns. I love all the stories that were told through the actresses/actors, you can say it was to the point of addiction. It could be because my mother was always working and never had time for me so I just sat in front of the tv and watch lakorn. Time goes by and next thing you know, I was completely addicted. I was addicted to lakorns and the entertainment world. There's one actress that I see as my idol and that is Kimberly.
She was the start of my desire and wish to enter the entertainment industry. The first lakorn that really caught my attention was TaraHimalai. I fell in love with her at first sight (watch). She portray the character very well and cute. She was herself but was able to maintain the standard of a the profession, a doctor, well in the lakorn. Even though this was her first lakorn, I felt she did very well even if she explained that she had to take many times. After that lakorn, I saw appear at a show talking about the love she has for her father. She was a model for me to be a good daughter and to be giving toward my family. Everything that Kim is and does is a role model for me to better myself. I want to be a good role model to others as she is to me. Whether it is in front of the camera or back stage, I want to and am ready to do everything for the one i love and for others to love me.

from this pantip post
https://pantip.com/topic/38133406

thank you @KitKat516 :icon12:
I like kim because of her acting , but I love her because of her personality, she is full of positive energy, and sincere care for others.

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate
cr. Kimmy-Kimberley-CF
2018-10-12 14:34 from kimmykimberley超话

article from: https://www.weibo.com/5745564204/GDzmtdrRz?from=page_1005055745564204_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

Was it shy or was surprised to hear sister's loud voice? finally met, I really want to take home.
2018-10-12_Kimmy-Kimberley-CF_006gPNIoly1fw5ffhpj56j30v90z61kx.jpg

The following is my irresponsible guess:
Because kim wants to meet this baby, through the help of the agent ,she has finally got it.
Look at Kim's careful step-by-step approach to baby, and finally hold the baby, be sure very happy!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i'm shocked this morning there is a rumor kim will pair with toey for next year lakorn for makerj production and the lakorn name is กุหลาบสีดำ and seems there is a verison of it in 2005 so if this is true it will be a remkae :facepalm:

View attachment 26209

and it's a daaaaarrrkkkk story

A story of suffering and revenge; about a bright and beautiful young woman who returns home to Thailand, only to be framed for murder and sent to prison. She strikes a deal in order to get out but vows to take revenge for the injustice done to her.

cr to this ig
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bosa-uGH-Ql/?hl=fr&taken-by=kong_poompat
Ooo Kularb See Dum (black rose) was a good lakorn! I want her to play this type of character. This one or Tao Kularb .

Here is kularb see dum with Mew Lalita.

Tao Kularb with Noosaba and Johnny A

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@KitKat516 no chance for now cause ton kim's assistant confirmed it's a fake rumor
pget2gt28hOZ2Nzyr1w-o.png

but putting aside if it is a rumor or not , in general i would absolutely love kim try this kind of dark drama although i'm no a fan of dark drama it gives me headache but as an actress i would love to see her try that cause i know sh eis my exception so even if not my genre i will watch it because of her and see all this dark emotion and character development

i may sound pessimistic but i lost hope in this thai producer with helping kim

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim literally represent the power of a woman to me , woman who come from broken family woman who has to do it on her own woman who has to face people's opinion for her being an actress and a public figure she choose it and she is dealing with it woman who didn't let obstacle scars stop her from improving and trying to reach her dream it may be a very small project shared with other people but that's the first step for the mile way for her dream , she may not be perfect but sure she know how no to give up on her self and respected herself as a woman :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
mutthanap_43452143_1266076603530749_8316006540241753194_n.jpg

DptLDKzU4AEHZ4_.jpg DptLDK0UYAAUB2K.jpg DptLDKyVsAEtC8B.jpg