Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Vsong

sarNie Egg
you guys do you want me to be super addicted fan of kim again ? it was really hard for me to get away from AF and be less active i'm trying to have less dose of her but you know i may not be posting in AF but i watch her scene and lakorn the same everyday cause i can't find something entertaining at the moment :pancarta:

Peace, it's just so quite without you. You're so positive and I just miss seeing you. Hope you are doing well.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
if you are addicted to a celeb then you definitely need a break. kimberley will probably post less on ig for a while. hopefully she goes on a vacation with margie yaya or opallis and her sister.

Reactions: Ele

twister02

M♥K

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Peace, it's just so quite without you. You're so positive and I just miss seeing you. Hope you are doing well.
awww so sweet of you <3 i for sure will come time to time

Yes, I do :pancarta:
But not only you, I am also a addicted fan of Kim :pancarta:
Exactly! me to addicted fan of Kim.... in a week or day, without seeing her in IG or watching her in drama series again in again I'm not complete. Also my daughter love her.
you know what i have to admit that i feel something is missing in me i just can't fully let it go :lol: i couldn't find anything interesting when i have free time and i want to watch something i keep searching and searching but i don't feel it i tried to find a good turkish drama then i tried to find a k_drama i tried to find good movies but the feeling is just veryyy different from the one i feel when watching kim that keep drive me back to her i think her eyes are what put the spell on me and made me under her charm, talent and just love watching her yes thai drama are most of the time sooooo average in therm of editing and quality production but i'm always welling to watch kim no matter what :D

View attachment 17669 Kim practice dancing. She said that she has something to surprise us. I wonder what she is going to surprise us with?
i wonder for what i miss her veryyy much

KimLBjj

Kimmy LB
awww so sweet of you <3 i for sure will come time to time

you know what i have to admit that i feel something is missing in me i just can't fully let it go :lol: i couldn't find anything interesting when i have free time and i want to watch something i keep searching and searching but i don't feel it i tried to find a good turkish drama then i tried to find a k_drama i tried to find good movies but the feeling is just veryyy different from the one i feel when watching kim that keep drive me back to her i think her eyes are what put the spell on me and made me under her charm, talent and just love watching her yes thai drama are most of the time sooooo average in therm of editing and quality production but i'm always welling to watch kim no matter what :D

i wonder for what i miss her veryyy much
@Peace its true bcoz her eyes is innocent!!! Everytime i look for another drama series they couldn't huck me up. Only kim have a wonderful eyes to keep hacking us. :love::icon12::cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hey girl.. did you end your hiatus? Please do so.. you're the light and soul of Kimmy's thread :)
ahhhhh god know how hard i try to keep away :lol: i have a lot of things i want to do in my life i have a lot of will to better myself but sometime i get tired or i need something outside of my real life to entertain me and spazzing in this thread was one of this way but with each day pass with each year i get more and more addicted to kim and it become hard to find things that can entertain me the same as kim's updates but this past month i told myself i will control this addiction but aaaaahhh you ladies with your sweet words and your comment and care made it even harder now , it's like temptation :pancarta:

beside that even i come back kim herself is not updating that much she barely having new things happening in her life and in her career and another thing i soooo hope some kind fan of her who can speak thai and english and have the will to be a bridge to us international fan to get her upated news and anything related to her in english that would be the most amazing thing

twister02

M♥K
ahhhhh god know how hard i try to keep away :lol: i have a lot of things i want to do in my life i have a lot of will to better myself but sometime i get tired or i need something outside of my real life to entertain me and spazzing in this thread was one of this way but with each day pass with each year i get more and more addicted to kim and it become hard to find things that can entertain me the same as kim's updates but this past month i told myself i will control this addiction but aaaaahhh you ladies with your sweet words and your comment and care made it even harder now , it's like temptation :pancarta:

beside that even i come back kim herself is not updating that much she barely having new things happening in her life and in her career and another thing i soooo hope some kind fan of her who can speak thai and english and have the will to be a bridge to us international fan to get her upated news and anything related to her in english that would be the most amazing thing
Me too girl. Seems like her FC doesn't sub much of updates about her anymore. I saw the thread you created about the Turkish drama. Keep it up. While we are all waiting for updates from Kim's work or personal life, we need a little diversion and I'm happy you find yourself some dramas as diversion.

Yes, it's hard sometimes to stay away especially if it's your habit and I understand Kimmy is your habit. Just don't push yourself too much. You're the one who made me calm during my MK addiction days. You taught me to relax and patiently wait. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Me too girl. Seems like her FC doesn't sub much of updates about her anymore.
*sigh* my wish someday i will woke up with a special page that translate kim's related stuff :lol:

I saw the thread you created about the Turkish drama. Keep it up. While we are all waiting for updates from Kim's work or personal life, we need a little diversion and I'm happy you find yourself some dramas as diversion.
i truly kept searching for weeks and yesterday by coincidence or more by recommendation from youtube i saw that drama and i watched the two episode and it's veryyy entertaining story all the charcater are so suitable the action the script are flowing and connected so well it's just very beautiful so far i hope it doesn't drag i hope they keep it entertaining like this

Yes, it's hard sometimes to stay away especially if it's your habit and I understand Kimmy is your habit. Just don't push yourself too much.
i think that's the right word "kim is your habit" :) i just try fix myself and just control this habit

ou're the one who made me calm during my MK addiction days. You taught me to relax and patiently wait. :)
ohhhh in reality MK taught me a lot but one of the best lesson is to be patient but for now i can say proudly i have healed from MK addiction cause from the start of this year i prepared myself mentally that this year will be a very difficult year for them wiht kim filming two lakorn and working almost everyday and also i was sure they changed their habit and they won't post that much personal photos anymore so for me right now i'm just waiting for the wedding day :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no need to fix yourself girl. You just need dibersiod for you to enjoy other things. I always believe in the saying that good things will come to those who wait. :)
i do believe to in good thing come to those who wait and be patient but also i enforce this believe with meanwhile i'm waiting i'm gonna work on myself and push myself to look for my goals remind myself of the worth of each effort and just try to reach what i hope for :) but time to time do a pose of entertainment :lol:

twister02

M♥K
i do believe to in good thing come to those who wait and be patient but also i enforce this believe with meanwhile i'm waiting i'm gonna work on myself and push myself to look for my goals remind myself of the worth of each effort and just try to reach what i hope for :) but time to time do a pose of entertainment :lol:
that's the spirit girl ;)