Kimberley Ann Voltemas

koadadai

sarNie Adult
@koadadai btw i have a random question what is your favorite kim's scene ?
I like many scenes. The most impressive ones are scenes that convey strong emotions. I like Kim's crying scenes, they are the most beautiful crying scenes I've ever seen. Kim's eyes can convey so many messages . Kim is natural adorable, her cute scenes in the "Tiger" let me fell in love with her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I like many scenes. The most impressive ones are scenes that convey strong emotions. I like Kim's crying scenes, they are the most beautiful crying scenes I've ever seen. Kim's eyes can convey so many messages . Kim is natural adorable, her cute scenes in the "Tiger" let me fell in love with her.
for me the most memorable dramatic/sad/tension scene

from pcknmcpw

the besssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt dramatic performance i ever saw in my life she was amazzinnnnggg the emotion was soooooo realllllll my god rewatching this bring a lot of memories to me woooow

twister02

M♥K
Kim will go to Austria on Monday for that camera promo something. Not sure how many days.
Will the filming also take place after that that's why she'll be there for a month or something?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and there is this scene start from 3:23 to 6:00 it's a veryyyyyyyyyy emtional scene that stilllll touch me i can't cut it to gifs cause i will have to do dozen of gifs i remember ho wi cried my eyes out in this scene :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim will go to Austria on Monday for that camera promo something. Not sure how many days.
Will the filming also take place after that that's why she'll be there for a month or something?
but from this post she won't stay for a straight month it lok she will stay for 3 weeks or something like that cause this event is on 12 Mai so i don't know why in the other clip they said mont anyway i will look forward for all the gorgeous photos
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhs7iH2BsBB/?taken-by=slimconceptthailand

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and the next top memorable dramatic scene for me is in kom faek recently

the shock the fear the hurt the anger all this emotion was shouting in her eyes in her tear ooohhh god woooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can't stop now from doing the gif until i share all my memorable dramatic scene of kim thanks to you @kodocha you made me feel so hyped rewatching all this scene waaaaa kimberley kimberly kimberleyyyyyy

that power those emotion just arrghhh the feeelllssss

i will just share the whole magnificent 6 minute of emotion

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there the salps in this this scene

the sorrow in her eyes even she is hitting him that hard aaaaaaaaaa is just sooo amazing

and the list goes on and on and on i have list from tiger too but i feel dizzy can't do more share :D but i have to say pcknmcp and komfaek has the most dramatic emotional scene for me so far

koadadai

sarNie Adult
yes, i love all of these scenes , so impressive for me. I think these scenes are shining and very beautiful. The flow of emotions is natural and real. I can fully integrate into these scenes. This is the experience I wanted when watching a drama. (My English is bad, I can't express my feelings correctly.)
Kim's acting made me enjoy and satisfy.

Tiger is my most favorite drama. I watched a play, but just like watching a lot of plays. in Tiger, Kim experienced love, breakups, hatred, death, betrayal. Since I watched Thai drama, this is the first time, I shed tears, because It was too painful. But also for the first time I laughed so loudly because their interaction was so natural, so cute and so funny. Ananda has became my most admired actor.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@koadadai i'm surprised do you know why ? cause a loooooot of people said that tiger was a flop drama for kim but personally i looooooved the comedy in that drama loved the final episode love that change from the comedy to a drama then end with romance my only complain was some of the cast was not good actors and they concentrate a little too much on the side character so i can understand when people can't complete it

if you can describe wanvisa how you will describe her ?

koadadai

sarNie Adult
@koadadai i'm surprised do you know why ? cause a loooooot of people said that tiger was a flop drama for kim but personally i looooooved the comedy in that drama loved the final episode love that change from the comedy to a drama then end with romance my only complain was some of the cast was not good actors and they concentrate a little too much on the side character so i can understand when people can't complete it

if you can describe wanvisa how you will describe her ?
I think wanvisa is a pure, simple, kind, and brave girl.

She was very cute when the play began on the island, but I'm not sure if Wanvisa here mixed with the ingredients of Kim. Because their conversation is too lifelike,unlike the script.

I also liked the last episode, especially when Wanvisa confession, mixed with slapping and kisses. kim is really too beautiful here, indescribable.

And what is "flop drama" mean?

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think wanvisa is a pure, simple, kind, and brave girl.

She was very cute when the play began on the island, but I'm not sure if Wanvisa here mixed with the ingredients of Kim. Because their conversation is too lifelike,unlike the script.
for me too wanvisa is the naive cute that she want to rebel she want to prove herself until she felt in love with parob where she got hurt and for a period she accepted to be controlled and in the end she regain herself and it was soo enjoyable to see all this changes in her personality

I also liked the last episode, especially when Wanvisa confession, mixed with slapping and kisses. kim is really too beautiful here, indescribable.
ananda himself said that kim is a great partner to act with cause when he go out of script she know how to go along she is a very flexible actress

And what is "flop drama" mean?
flop mean failed lakorn that didn't bring much success for the actor and the actress and the production too

koadadai

sarNie Adult
i wonder why Tiger was a failed lakorn. when I watch it at first time, I fall in love with kim, and second time , fall in love with ananda. These two do a very good job.

kim seems slow in real life, but when acting, she is sensitive.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder why Tiger was a failed lakorn. when I watch it at first time, I fall in love with kim, and second time , fall in love with ananda. These two do a very good job
people didn't like the edit and didn't like how the relationship was between nang'ek and pra'ek at sometime it didn't makes sense he abuse her but care for so you can say it's a production fail and storyline for me i enjoy it i watched it many times :D ananda and kimberley's chemistry is what saved that lakorn a little