Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so she moved from her bigger home to this condo? the space seems to small
she didn't completely move cause she still go to her old house but she said she took that condo out of follow anne's advice we need to wait and see if kimmystation world would translate it else that all i get :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the biggest question would be, are they even allowed to have their own channel? If she can, I would be very happy too.
ohhh good point hmmm i wonder too cause margie actually is not her channel but pok's

kim's part started at 6:00 and how thankful i'm that they have sub , she soooooooo funnny aaahhh and she will have to be away from makep up for 5 days i just love how real and care free she is :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm still affected with this scene and probably will keep crying each time i rewatch it
pumpuy_anoot_29717740_816892705170435_1070470493439524864_n.jpg

anchun going after her revenge in a smart way meennie_sirapat_30078719_1783526768622326_8634519303175012352_n.jpg

after pim this anchun is my favorite now she is not stupid and she is not weak and also she is not a brat or and irrational one , but she is clear and she know she loves gun no matter what he do to her and she know that even when she express her anger on him she know he knwo that she still care and love him i don't think any of the other character kim played there was a one that loved the par'ek this much anchun's love is unconditional to Gun

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaahhhhhh at least i'm having this beautiful anchun to rewatch until kim's next lakorn next year it's gonna be a loooooong wait for me , the emotion that kim can deliver to me has no limit