Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
She looks okay but we can saw that her eyes were so tired..pity her

a sun can never hide forever the day comes and go with the night it's a process of life her life our life every human's life , sunshine will forever exist for me hope for her too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is simply why i adore kim and kim's fans such a sweet note
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3uMbzjw2V/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

google translation
In the 18th meeting The love that is given to Kimmy has only increased.
Leaving home from noon Go to dating before 2
Register as a 2nd person of the job. I'm not hurting
After registering, everyone will get a label. Green T-shirt and beautiful all handsome. At the start, everyone will be able to take pictures with Kimmy. Kimmy comes in a pretty pink flower. Who do not come today is missed! After taking a photo We eat together. There are many foods. I do not know what to do.
After finishing the meal, there was a special show from Kimmy. Both the dance and the dance. Help Kim to sing and dance very well. During playing balloon balloons, music chairs are all very entertaining. Kimmy came down with all the games. At the end, there are surprises from the fans standing in a circle to the rose Kimmy all the poor. Then sing to Kimmy. But I'm back to Kimmy's back. We are so happy to see the tears flowing out. It's a tear of happiness. Happy overflow, plus Kimmy singing thanks to fans. Tears in the darkness.
I love Kimmy thanks for making us happy.
"Fans are important to Kim. Everyone is Kim's family. "Oh, this sentence will be tolerated. I'm glad to love Kimmy. Glad to know the woman named Kimmy
I'm a little cheeky to Kimmy.
I'm not sure what to do.
The things I do. The only reason is love Kim.