Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I can't wait until MLM and ABO air. I'll get to see her with Ananda and you'll get to see her with Mark. :clap:
oh noooooo giiiiiiiiiiiiirrrlll i will see her with boooooooooooooooootthhhhhhhhhh :LOL: and tell me about the waiting i reallllyyy reallllllyyy can't wait anymore they must one of them air sooooon am sooo sooo boring right now nothing interesting to watch at all  :yawn:  :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
oh noooooo giiiiiiiiiiiiirrrlll i will see her with boooooooooooooooootthhhhhhhhhh :lol: and tell me about the waiting i reallllyyy reallllllyyy can't wait anymore they must one of them air sooooon am sooo sooo boring right now nothing interesting to watch at all  :yawn:  :weee:
LOL. I'm waiting to see her with both too. :p But especially with Ananda. :coverlaf: I know, the waiting is torturous!!! But I think we'll get to see at least one before the end of the year. ^_^ :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but i hope when we say before the end of the year that's doesn't mean "December"  i want it in debut November , end of October well am talking here with a hope in AOL or am i dreaming alone i want that to happen :cloud9:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
but i hope when we say before the end of the year that's doesn't mean "December"  i want it in debut November , end of October well am talking here with a hope in AOL or am i dreaming alone i want that to happen :cloud9:
December is better than January or later. :p November would be great too, but who knows? In the worst case, it might not even air until next year. :weep:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
but we're just being hopeful. In the worst case, it might not even air until next year. :weep:
plssss don't even make me imagine that aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :faint:  i think i will disappear  for a month then i will come back to see what happen :ghehe: jk i can't do that  *sigh* wait wait wait  :rain:   i will just enjoy the journey and updates of kimmy until the air of lakorn 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
plssss don't even make me imagine that aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :faint:  i think i will disappear  for a month then i will come back to see what happen :ghehe: jk i can't do that  *sigh* wait wait wait  :rain:   i will just enjoy the journey and updates of kimmy until the air of lakorn 
Lol. But I'm being optimistic and expecting it to air this year for sure. :D

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
adsd18/2 said:
i can't choose between these two kiss hhhhh :p ananberley are hot and passionate :spicy: :faint: :heart: markkim are just magical  :crush:  :spin:  :wub:  :cloud9:  and awww sooooo in love and sweet

OMFG I AM TOO EXCITED. I'm actually more excited to see her and Anand though! They seem to have so much fun while filming Tiger.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Gloriawongpuapan said:
I'm actually more excited to see her and Anand though! They seem to have so much fun while filming Tiger.
yessss they are just soo comfortable with each other from day one and you can see they are happy working together it will be such a goood lakorn to watch i can sense it  

Anonymous95 said:
Kim looks great here!!!

she's fabulouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus and the body ouuu  :shock2:  :heart: actually i just finished my mademv for her i will post it later 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
chakrit and kim himmm they would make a fabulous pair so mature "chakim" hhhhh :ghehe: i can't resist my thoughts 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
missssss youuuuu kimberleyyy i can't wait for your onscreen back 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGGaraPDzs

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love every single details of this lady charismatic beautiful lovely unique ;heart: :heart: :heart: woow  :thumbup:

cr as tagged