Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I agree. I never watched a drama with Tik in it. I find him handsome but too old for Kim. Oh I wish it was Nine, and Kimmy would be the one who will mentor the young guy.
well i think it wouldn't be appropriate to kim to refuse a work with a senior so i think from the angle of professionalism she has to accept the work and as i said it not my genre to begin with so from the beginning i wasn't that happy it was remake and this genre but kim is my exception and i know she will makes me fall in lov with her character that's why i will support and watch it

or now give me KF first and then we will wait for this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hey @"peace" do you happen to know the name of the lakorn? and do you have the summary? I was not able to follow the old posts in this thread.
girl i has be made for two times and kim's verson is the third you will find it every where the last version is with wier and kwan , the lakorn named dung duang haruethai

the first version was made with vee/may and it has political things and the lead aregue a lot in this story so we won't have that much romance scene

twister02

M♥K
well i think it wouldn't be appropriate to kim to refuse a work with a senior so i think from the angle of professionalism she has to accept the work and as i said it not my genre to begin with so from the beginning i wasn't that happy it was remake and this genre but kim is my exception and i know she will makes me fall in lov with her character that's why i will support and watch it

or now give me KF first and then we will wait for this
Yeah.. Actually, I don't care about the praek anymore. Maybe I just expected something more or what. I'm not that disappointed. Physically wise, Tik is handsome. Let's just see then. As long as Kim is in a lakorn, I'm happy :)

twister02

M♥K
girl i has be made for two times and kim's verson is the third you will find it every where the last version is with wier and kwan , the lakorn named dung duang haruethai

the first version was made with vee/may and it has political things and the lead aregue a lot in this story so we won't have that much romance scene
So it's a CH7 lakorn that will be remade by CH3, just like KF. Thanks girl.
I'm gonna read the summary. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah.. Actually, I don't care about the praek anymore. Maybe I just expected something more or what. I'm not that disappointed. Physically wise, Tik is handsome. Let's just see then. As long as Kim is in a lakorn, I'm happy :)
you can read the full summary here
https://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Dung_Duang_Haruetai_(2008)

and now what left is the production will it still be who & who?

people are eevn start to do fan art of them :lol: i guess some are excited for this pair

actually tik wanted to work with kim since the mafia serie in one bts vdo he envied ananda for having kim as a nanh'ek never thought his wish will come true

twister02

M♥K

people are eevn start to do fan art of them :lol: i guess some are excited for this pair

actually tik wanted to work with kim since the mafia serie in one bts vdo he envied ananda for having kim as a nanh'ek never thought his wish will come true
Reading the summary, I guess I'm okay with this pair. Tik's character will be a king so it should be older then.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Reading the summary, I guess I'm okay with this pair. Tik's character will be a king so it should be older then.
yes the story is about kingdoms so the parek need to be able to pull of a royal vibe tik is not too bad tbh but it just the age i feel he lost the touch and his acting is not the great so don't know how the whole feeling will turn on

brought this from "who you think kim should pair up with next"

Last edited:

Hannah96

sarNie Egg

Do you have the link of the video

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
No way omg
I feel you girl! :yawn: Let face reality! I still can't believe it is DDH and Tik! I will take it slowly! I used to like him a lot in Wanida, and now I hope Kim can bring the old Tik back! To be honest, I don't think he looks that old! I think he looks good for his age. I've always want Kim to work with mature looking pra'ek like Aum, Ananda, and Ken T.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm going to look at the bright side of this. I don't want to hate on Tik because he's well respected and it would suck for his fans cause they might look forward to it. I don't think he's even in Lai Kinaree anymore, not sure if it has anything to do with the backlash but it'll suck for some Kim fans to not want him either, so let's just say I will keep an open mind with the p'ek as Tik. I'm happy for Kimmy to work with a senior and Tik really admired her from the Mafia series plus I read he gets to choose his n'eks so maybe he chose Kimmy, either way I hope the chemistry will be there.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
no for now but will try my best to search for it in the mafia serie thread

some of her fans are really excied for the theme of the lkorn they keep imaging it like this
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX72Tp3hX9q/?taken-by=k_galleries

but i wonder if the production will able to reach a good level of excution in therm of costume set script and everything
I just hope the budget is a bit bigger, I can't wait to see the costumes.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Could it be because of the costume, that they will have to take time to design it? Maybe that's the reason why it will film next year:confused12: hope the costume is good!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh man! I was so excited to hear that Kimmy's having a new lakorn on IG, so I'm making my comeback to this site, but gosh!!! Now I regret coming back

Why Tik though???? I'm so disappointed. Sorry to all his fans, but he's so dull as an actor. Where's Mario, Ken T, even Ken P is cool, I'll even take Great!!! Why Tik though???!!!! Just why??!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh man! I was so excited to hear that Kimmy's having a new lakorn on IG, so I'm making my comeback to this site, but gosh!!! Now I regret coming back

Why Tik though???? I'm so disappointed. Sorry to all his fans, but he's so dull as an actor. Where's Mario, Ken T, even Ken P is cool, I'll even take Great!!! Why Tik though???!!!! Just why??!
I wish it was someone tall