Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't prefer remakes but geesh thats all ch3 is now. And if its an original I would like a good production, just like LSR it was an original but the production sucks.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just adooooreeee watching her and seeing this amazing talent in her eyes supper suppper natural

like a puppet :pancarta: :D

I JUST LOVE THIS COMEDY SIDE ON HER CHARACTER that i really still wish she will get a proper comedy lakorn like pckk :thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
those eyes are my addiction :lol: hhhhhhhhh oh poor you pim hhhhhh walking like a crabs with those puppy eyes :lol:

if they kept ask me why i'm sooo hooked for her i will keep saying endlessly her eyes her eyes her eyes , phenomenal acting from the eyes that transform me with her
téléchargement (9).png

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am so left behind. I thought the hint for her next lakorn is about the pra'ek's name. But there are 9 hints already??? So I guess Kim's next lakorn is another remake huh? I don't really mind... provided I haven't seen the original/older remakes of the lakorn.

Any chance that the hints received may not be true? I am somehow influenced by you guys not wanting her to do remakes. Lakorns with horses might mean a lakorn with sports - equestrian? She must have a strong character in that lakorn to be able to control stallions! (I purposely used 'stallion' to emphasize only the strong can control the strongest horse)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@bun-bun no the hints are 100% accurate cause it come from one of the official fans of kim who is "spycool" so it's for sure

- remake
- there will be filming abroad
- production kim didn't work before
- big production (depend on what big mean for the thai fans)
- parek first time pair with kim
- name of the pare'k is long
- there will be riding horse
- fitting this year
- filming star next year

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this edit killed it waaaa waa waaa my god such a beautiful creation :icon12:
her beauty is dangerous cause they hypnoses and makes their lovers lose reasons and just go after the temptation in their irresistible gravity :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

beauty walking with the full aura :love:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun no the hints are 100% accurate cause it come from one of the official fans of kim who is "spycool" so it's for sure

- remake
- there will be filming abroad
- production kim didn't work before
- big production (depend on what big mean for the thai fans)
- parek first time pair with kim
- name of the pare'k is long
- there will be riding horse
- fitting this year
- filming star next year
Which hint say that pra'ek is popular? If itturn out to be Ken T. I'm so happy! He's one of the best actor, and I think they are going to nail any role the producer give them!!! Please let it be Ken T, and maybe her next project she can pair with Pope! I want to see her pair up with veteran actors!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i forgot that hint yes they say he is popular but not sure if our measure is the same as the thai fans measure
So true! I'm alittle disappointed that it will be a remake, but consider now most of ch3 Lakorn are remake, I just don't know what to say! Seem like they run out of ideas of producing new Lakorns. Anyway, no matter what Lakorn it will be, I'm sure Kim will nail that role. However, I wish it is the other Lakorn which film in SF rather than this one because the original is long time ago.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MomRamy i too wish is the other one cause of that reason and also cuase it's more intersting story but that lakorn don't have riding on it maybe so it's hard it will be that one

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Ken T or Pope. But I prefer Pope cause he has that warm appearance, warm smile, warm attitude, warm vibe about him that he emits this 'don't worry, it's okay, I'm here' aura whenever he is near. He has that awesome big bro quality that I am eager to set him with my bestest girlfriend for a blind date (in this case Kim). Coz I know he will sooth her pain, ease her worries, listen to her... huaarrgghhh I am feeling the warmth already!

Remakes or new lakorns, come to think of it are somewhat similar. Remakes can have fresh vibe and new plots sometimes. New lakorns can have scenes/plots which have been commonly seen/shown that even we could predict/foresee them. It's rare to get a really fresh new lakorn.