Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw kim is afraid of the horses and she has to ride a horse fro her new drama , i'm thinking it's gonna be period then ?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
nooooooooooooo nooooooooooooo plllllllleaaaasse god don't make fan's suspect come true pleaassee i'm gonna cry if their suspect come true some kim's fans suspecting the drama is gonna be this "
ดั่งดวงหฤทัย
it was made two times already one in 1991 with i don't know the name of the leads

and one in 2007 with weir and kwan

omg please nooo please i hate this genre so muuuch omg i feel i want to cry sorry for being dramatic but no so many fans are suspecting this one now until they are near sure omg no

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg this is a nightmare for me now no wonder they gave it to a good production is has to be good production if this the lakorn that will be remade it will be a complete mess up if it putted in unprofessional production hands , regardless for me tbh is a no no no no no no no no noooooooooooooooooooooo for two big reasons

1 it will be a remake for the second time after the original , the story s already known for the people and even me i want to know i will know how it will end

2 the genre is soooo not my genre (period and fantasy type) aarrghhhhhh

i'm being like this cause i don't want it to be even a simple guess in the head of the fans just that scares me cause seems it has all the hint omg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Didnt know kim was scared of horses, it would be interesting how the lakorn is going to be.
is not a fear fear like she can't be near them like her fear to the butteflies but i think they are not her favorite animals either but anyway she can ride horse in this pix so it should be fine

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WHATTTT WILL IT BE DUANG DUANG HARUTHAI FORREAL??? I loved Kwan and Weir's version
well i hope it won't turn out for real , for now this is kim's thai fans is big guess after the horse hint

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
is not a fear fear like she can't be near them like her fear to the butteflies but i think they are not her favorite animals either but anyway she can ride horse in this pix so it should be fine
Aw dang just like me scared of butterflies! Geesh if its DDH most likely Kim will be bashed lots of people loved Weir and Kwans version.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Aw dang just like me scared of butterflies! Geesh if its DDH most likely Kim will be bashed lots of people loved Weir and Kwans version.
yup that's likely what will happen if it turn out for real i don't care for the bash as much it's bother me it's remake that the story is known and spoiled and the genre is not my favorite but the good point of it is i will be able to see kim in princess role and in a different outfits i mean something new and also the story doesn't seems that bad seems there is a lot interaction between par'ek and nang'ek

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't remember being annoyed with Kwan's character so I think it'll be interesting to see Kim in DDH, its a new type of genre too. But goodness Kim has been getting remakes upon remakes and usually are lakorns from recent time too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
yup that's likely what will happen if it turn out for real i don't care for the bash as much it's bother me it's remake that the story is known and spoiled and the genre is not my favorite but the good point of it is i will be able to see kim in princess role and in a different outfits i mean something new and also the story doesn't seems that bad seems there is a lot interaction between par'ek and nang'ek
Yep I do like the story, and even though I watched the previous remake, I'll l0ve to see Kim in this type of lakorn as oppose to something too modern.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
But I'm kinda thinking that it might not be this lakorn cause recently I thought the production decided to remake something else instead and closed the idea of remaking DDH, this was almost going to be Tik and Patricia's lakorn, so unless another production decided to take on this project i'm not sure it'll be this lakorn.

I was kinda thinking Kim might be in the lakorn where n'ek goes to Myanmar or something. I think it was Joy and Willy's old lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
But I'm kinda thinking that it might not be this lakorn cause recently I thought the production decided to remake something else instead and closed the idea of remaking DDH, this was almost going to be Tik and Patricia's lakorn, so unless another production decided to take on this project i'm not sure it'll be this lakorn
do you know witch production was thinking of remaking it and could the parek be tik?
i'm going crazy here tik will look short against kim

I was kinda thinking Kim might be in the lakorn where n'ek goes to Myanmar or something. I think it was Joy and Willy's old lakorn
can you give me a link to it if you find it

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I do kinda hope it's Pope cause I just heard he was a great actor, but I wouldn't mind Great, Tall and Dark reminds me of Weir a lot lol even though the actors doesn't need to match the previous ones.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
*sigh* i will try to keep to keep the last hope ,
btw the drama you are suspecting that too i don't want kim to be in i don't want remakes :sad6::sad6: so for me no matter what the drama will be i was sad from the start that it is a remake that was the big bad news from the start

anyway back to the wait now