Kimberley Ann Voltemas

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Kim didn't have project/upcoming lakorn after Kom Faek?? .. did any company want her?? or she want to take a break??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim didn't have project/upcoming lakorn after Kom Faek?? .. did any company want her?? or she want to take a break??
i'm not sure but from kim's last year magazine interview she said that she will take one lakorn/year until she graduate so i'm not sure if she changed her plans yet , personally i'm waiting for her to graduate to be fully free

btw who do you want her to work with ?

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
i'm not sure but from kim's last year magazine interview she said that she will take one lakorn/year until she graduate so i'm not sure if she changed her plans yet , personally i'm waiting for her to graduate to be fully free

btw who do you want her to work with ?

When she will graduate?? there are many actor i want to see she pair up with because i know she will nailed it. :thumbup: among is Mario , Great , Ken.T if possible i want to see her with ch.7 actor but i know it's impossible :crybaby2: also i want her to reunited with Nadech or James Ma

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
When she will graduate?? there are many actor i want to see she pair up with because i know she will nailed it. :thumbup: among is Mario , Great , Ken.T if possible i want to see her with ch.7 actor but i know it's impossible :crybaby2: also i want her to reunited with Nadech or James Ma
well despite kent.T and ch7 actors the rest sound possible :D so let's wait and see who will be in her list next :)

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,

I couldn't resist myself from joining this forum.
I came across this while searching about kim.I stumbled upon kim drama in youtube,Himalayan drama,she looked so innocent and adorable. Since then I marathoned all her dramas.Now I am itching to watch more of her.
So,I came here to know more about her.
P.s I have zero knowledge about thai,so I am glad to see this page.

KimLBjj

Kimmy LB
Hello everyone,

I couldn't resist myself from joining this forum.
I came across this while searching about kim.I stumbled upon kim drama in youtube,Himalayan drama,she looked so innocent and adorable. Since then I marathoned all her dramas.Now I am itching to watch more of her.
So,I came here to know more about her.
P.s I have zero knowledge about thai,so I am glad to see this page.
Your not alone, me too i started last October 2016, and after i watch Kimberly i couldn't resist to know about her.

twister02

M♥K
My wish for Kimmy after she graduate is for her to make a movie under GDH 559 production. Mew already did 2 movies under them and it was successful movies. They have good directors and writers. That's the only thing Kim didn't do yet. That's the only way she can be paired with a CH7 or a GDH actor with a very good storyline. ❤

By the way, welcome to the new comers. Let's support Kim all the way. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
My wish for Kimmy after she graduate is for her to make a movie under GDH 559 production. Mew already did 2 movies under them and it was successful movies. They have good directors and writers. That's the only thing Kim didn't do yet. That's the only way she can be paired with a CH7 or a GDH actor with a very good storyline. ❤

By the way, welcome to the new comers. Let's support Kim all the way. :)
true i forgot about the movies that's the only way for kim to pair up with actors outside of ch3