Kimberley Ann Voltemas

P

PrincessKarina

I wonder if Thailand uses photoshop the way US does in celebrities' photos? I heard they do just don't know how much or what not. Just a thought... LOL :) Not hating or anything!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i seriously want to see kim in a pure comedy role like in pckk or a little here in tiger , but comedy plot need even a more skilled written and a good sense of humor with a good production sound hard

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i seriously want to see kim in a pure comedy role like in pckk or a little here in tiger , but comedy plot need even a more skilled written and a good sense of humor with a good production sound hard

So cute
Wow i didnt know got comedy hahah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i was watching the drama back then and rewatched i never noticed it but this time i noticed that kim actually swallow some water in this scene and it was sooo well done the whole scene with her and ananda i wish if they can have a chance again together with a better script and story

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the walk of the survivor

i keep rewatching her drama cause i miss her onscreen and i love doing gifs of my favorite moment of her

Knitty

sarNie Adult
you are busy enough don't tire yourself more if there is a scene you want on gif i can do it for you :lol:
Hahah ya busy busy playing my game hahaha
Oops
I will go google n try
Want to let u see my fav scene of kim that attract me but give me some time
U know i still got some more planning to do :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hahah ya busy busy playing my game hahaha
Oops
I will go google n try
Want to let u see my fav scene of kim that attract me but give me some time
U know i still got some more planning to do :(
you know i'm always here so do your planning and the scene can wait ;)