Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i will not mind a reunite of kim and aum  :pervie:

cr ig kimberley_album
Kim is so gorgeous there!!! :heart: I'd like to see them again, but Aum needs to gain some weight first. Lol. I like him better buff like in TH. :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't believe their's a rumor that kim had a lakorn with boy i don't know where to go to trls this if this true it's really will be a big surprise for me more even when their's rumors with her an toey boy&kim i don't know if this true what i will expect 

cr as tagged

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
How do you know it's a lakorn rumor? Are you just guessing?? Anyways, that is a surprise. :eek: I wouldn't mind them, but hopefully it's a really good script. I'm afraid they won't have that much chemistry, although they did as siblings in TH.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
How do you know it's a lakorn rumor? Are you just guessing?? Anyways, that is a surprise. :eek: I wouldn't mind them, but hopefully it's a really good script. I'm afraid they won't have that much chemistry, although they did as siblings in TH.
 i knew it's a lakorn rumors because someone asked this ig owner of the pic   (an internatinal fan) what this about and she replied "it's a new tv of kimberley with boy" that's why,  now about the chemistry i don't have a doubt i will always be convince that kim can bring the chemistry out with anyone but what am reallly really hopping i don't want a boring bad story line for them that's all am hopping if this rumors will be true  :secret:
plus i found this news in this site as much i could understand from google translation i think kim will replace jane in the lakorn witch she is suppose t reunite in with boy but am not sure 
http://entertain.teenee.com/series/120879.html

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
 i knew it's a lakorn rumors because someone asked this ig owner of the pic   (an internatinal fan) what this about and she replied "it's a new tv of kimberley with boy" that's why,  now about the chemistry i don't have a doubt i will always be convince that kim can bring the chemistry out with anyone but what am reallly really hopping i don't want a boring bad story line for them that's all am hopping if this rumors will be true  :secret:
plus i found this news in this site as much i could understand from google translation i think kim will replace jane in the lakorn witch she is suppose t reunite in with boy but am not sure 
http://entertain.teenee.com/series/120879.html
Thank you. I don't want a boring story either. If Kim is going to star with Boy in a boring plot, I'd rather she'd been in the one with Toey and Jui. How come on Google Translate it says that she will be playing villain?? I don't want her to be nang'rai... :nono1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Now that I think about it, I don't want Kimmy in the lakorn at all if it's the one Janie was/is going to do with Boy. I heard the production (Ken T.'s wife) isn't a good one. Most, if not all of their lakorns have been unsuccessful, and that's not a good sign for Kimmy. :unsure:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Now that I think about it, I don't want Kimmy in the lakorn at all if it's the one Janie was/is going to do with Boy. I heard the production (Ken T.'s wife) isn't a good one. Most, if not all of their lakorns have been unsuccessful, and that's not a good sign for Kimmy. :unsure:
let's be patient and see what will be kim her next lakorn their's one sure thing for me whatever it will be i will be in  :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this days i was boring and i decided to want to watch a lakorn so i started to do a round on the latest lakorn but idk if it's me who has problem , i couldn't complete or endure any of lakorn i tried matt and great ,min and weir , yaya and nadech but every time i watch it i can't help compare it to what i feel when i watch one of kim's lakorn really this makes me feel why i admire her this much this girl is just fabulous actress n°1 for me her eyes are her strongest point they say every thing and makes me believe every thing she's suppose to feeling while acting (in other word makes me forget that she's actually acting) so i went back to watch her lakorn with nadech hhhhhh i just wanted to share this here  SHE'S SPECIAL and officially for me she's the only reason why am here in asianfuse no other reasons 

cr as tagged

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I really love how much you admire Kim. :kiss: You're probably her biggest and most devoted fan here on asianfuse. :heart: I love Kim as an actress too and she's really the best of her generation. I can't seem to be interested in any lakorns from Ch. 3 if she's not in them. Like you said, I've tried watching the ones that are currently airing but they just don't keep my attention. I've tried Nadech and Yaya's Rising Sun, but I couldn't even get past the first episode. Kim has something special about her that makes her very unique and attractive as a person and as an actress. I really hope all the best for her and can't wait to see where she gets in the future. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't find the right words but kimmy apply the saying "eyes are the windows of soul" her crying scene her love eyes scene when she look at the men in front of her it's really makes me says wooooooow without helping some scene i like of kim where i can see how much feeling kim can show off in her eyes 

happy eyes in love

mean evil arrogant feeling

surprising breath taking confused  feeling

broken heart destroyed feeling

i can't believe what i heard  feeling 
and the list can go on endlessly  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww, that's such a sweet video Adsd. :thumbsup: I love it. The pictures go perfectly with the lyrics. Beautiful and lovely. :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you ANONYMOUS you are so sweet your word are always joyful for me and i just tried my best i loved it too when i finished  it i was like ohhh i really did a great job in this hhhhhhhhhhh  :dance2:  :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
thank you ANONYMOUS you are so sweet your word are always joyful for me and i just tried my best i loved it too when i finished  it i was like ohhh i really did a great job in this hhhhhhhhhhh  :dance2:  :coverlaf:
Awwww. Haha. Thank you too for spending your time to create and share these MVs of Kim with me.  :D ^_^ Haha. That's great that you can appreciate your own work! :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Awwww. Haha. Thank you too for spending your time to create and share these MVs of Kim with me.  :D ^_^ Haha. That's great that you can appreciate your own work! :thumbsup:
it's my pleasure i enjoy doing mv for kim and yess i do like my own works sometimes when it comes out beautiful   :D
totally aagreee feeling kim  sooo when watching her natural it's one of her strongest point 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't choose between these two kiss hhhhh :p ananberley are hot and passionate :spicy: :faint: :heart: markkim are just magical  :crush:  :spin:  :wub:  :cloud9:  and awww sooooo in love and sweet