Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It's a small world after all as they say, most celebs are also friends in reality regardless of channel, now if celebs are freelance they can get to work with anyone and any production :) Plus attending events with different people is also one way to help them grow :)

Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJQQAbLDcvl/

If only a lakorn between them is possible it would be nice!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there is plenty plenty of photos but i choose the best ones
SHE IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRREEEE " she is a girl and she is on fire" wooow wooow wooow

a killing stare wwwwouuuuwww

more photo here

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Kim is :icon12: at the event with Weir. I love her outfits and makeup. And did she dye her hair? It's black now, or has it always been like that lol. It's so nice to see Kim with an actor from another channel. I wish Kim can become a freelance. There's so many actors in other channels that I want to see Kim work with.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think it's the smae dark brown color not black , and yes absolutely gorgeous today there is soo many beautiful more photo on ig but can't post now , it was something new to see her with another actor and especially from another channel rare i see kim in event collaborate with other actors from other channels

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh really? It looked black to me, but now looking through most of the pictures it does look like a dark brown. Weir is one of my favorite from ch7 so it would be nice to see Kim work with him in the future, if possible that is lol.

twister02

M♥K
I really like her make-up. Is this the same lip color she used in the siblings pic? (taken by namcha) It suits her well. Kim's assets are her eyes and lips. Totally blown by it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I really like her make-up. Is this the same lip color she used in the siblings pic? (taken by namcha) It suits her well. Kim's assets are her eyes and lips. Totally blown by it.
yes i think is the same lip color, and oooohhhh yeeaaahh i'm a huuugggee fan of her eyes she has a mesmerizing irresistible eyes and a beautiful mouth with a gorgeous smile and a voluminous amazing hair she is pure beauty she doesn't need more haha