Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Knitty

sarNie Adult
phenomenal WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I NEVER NEVER GO CRAZY OVER AN ACTRESS OR A CELEBRITY BEAUTY , but she is DIFFERENT i don't know why exactly all iknow this kind of photo of her totally blow me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i want to say sooo manyy more things but don't know how to choose the right words without sound crazy or am i already ? i don't care i'm screaming over this photo ouuuuuuu ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I love her lipstick color..is suits her...make her so simple n pure...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jumping like a butterfly free in the vast universe from rose to rose
jumping like there is no gravity can bring her down
jumping like a true free happy woman
loooooooooooooooovvveee it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tomorrow she will have an event with weir , this i think the first time that we will have a real photo of them togetehr in the same frame is i'm not wrong cause i don't recall they ever met before personally

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the fans are sure excited for this event keep posting about weir and kim well me too i'm excited not every day i see kim in evet with another actor from another channel

Knitty

sarNie Adult
the fans are sure excited for this event keep posting about weir and kim well me too i'm excited not every day i see kim in evet with another actor from another channel
Peace...sorry i didnt mean to dislike..i press wrong button n only just realised it...

This guy is my cup of tea..manly look

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Peace...sorry i didnt mean to dislike..i press wrong button n only just realised it...

This guy is my cup of tea..manly look
no worry girl i know you weel to know that you didn't meant it no need to apologize ;) and yes weir have a good manly look

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
WeirKimberley together
Screenshot_2016-08-18-22-36-33-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-18-22-36-42-1.png
Credits as tagged

It's really nice seeing celebs from different channels on events together, how I wish there will be more crossovers like this. :)