Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he want t o eat her with his eyes but she is tooo blind to see it :drools: :drools: 

and she is breaking his heart time after time with even noticing poor guy 

she is melting him with her sweet goodnight and he can even say it to her how much she mean to him , it's really hurt , and mark showed it sooooo gooood i can feel how much pain kob is feeling for not be able to be the man she love 

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
I found Kim thread  :dance1:& a lot of Kim pics for my artwork...hard for me to find her pic on internet, most of Kim pics I get it from her IG.

peace said:
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhapppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyy and soo ready for the filming she look so beautiful to me :spin:

and this a fan art from NdA member love it wanted to share it here 
@"peace" thank you for posting my artwork on behalf of me... 

@Lizabetha nice banner :thumbup: ...Can't like your post because I already used all my 'likes' 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
NdA said:
I found Kim thread  :dance1:& a lot of Kim pics for my artwork...hard for me to find her pic on internet, most of Kim pics I get it from her IG.

@"peace" thank you for posting my artwork on behalf of me... 
you are the most welcome :wink: and very glad to see you here   :dance2:  :dance2:   :cheer:  and i hope you will share your art with us here too :p

Lizabetha said:
For one of the biggest fan of Kim  :wink: : 

a big big thanks for you again :thanks:  :kiss2:  a very beautiful poster :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's supper suppper beautiful :spin: :spin: :spin: like a fairy tale prince and princess who lived happily  ever after   :cloud9: can you please do one for kimja too :crush: :crush: and ananerley :lol: you can use some screen cap from lakorn and from teaser if you want 

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
peace said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's supper suppper beautiful :spin: :spin: :spin: like a fairy tale prince and princess who lived happily  ever after   :cloud9: can you please do one for kimja too :crush: :crush: and ananerley :lol: you can use some screen cap from lakorn and from teaser if you want 
Thank you ! I'm glad you like it ^-^
For Kimja i will absolutely do it :p but i prefer wait until the lakorn is aired to have more pictures  :coolpix:  and for Ananberley... Yeah, for you i'll do it  :highfive:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you thank you , take your time :spin: :thanks: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lizabetha said:
You're welcome ;) do you want the same castle ? Or something new ??  :shrug:
i want something that show the desire between them that show in their eyes of parob and wanvisa something sensational i'm i exaggerating :ghehe:

the beautiful white swan :heart:

cr as tagged