Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooow what a beautiful entrance i'm more than happy to see another kim's fan and lady what took you a year to decided to join you surely have patient :ghehe: welcome welcome   :welcome: :welcome: :clap:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hi hannah ommmggg I love your Kim;s gif. Its sooo beautiful. Welcome to Kim's thread  :welcome1: :welcome1: :welcome1:
Hannah96 said:
Hi everyone, im a huge Kimberley fan who has been lurking in this thread for more than a year. Contemplating on when to join and decided today`s the day!
Please take care of me 

Hannah96

sarNie Egg
peace said:
wooooooow what a beautiful entrance i'm more than happy to see another kim's fan and lady what took you a year to decided to join you surely have patient :ghehe: welcome welcome   :welcome: :welcome: :clap:

Step said:
Hi hannah ommmggg I love your Kim;s gif. Its sooo beautiful. Welcome to Kim's thread   :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:
Thank you soooo much for the warm welcome  :cry: and since i`ve lurking for a while, i have noticed that you guys are really friendly and outgoing. So i am more than happy to be part of this thread :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well i'm in love with your gifs :spin: :spin: :spin: please keep them coming :p and hope you will have a fun time with us here :wink: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: the gif  :faint: :faint: :faint:
Hannah96 said:

Thank you soooo much for the warm welcome  :cry: and since i`ve lurking for a while, i have noticed that you guys are really friendly and outgoing. So i am more than happy to be part of this thread :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soooo soooo beautiful :spin: :spin: :spin:

love that smile 

Reactions: NdA

Hannah96

sarNie Egg
peace said:
well i'm in love with your gifs :spin: :spin: :spin: please keep them coming :p and hope you will have a fun time with us here :wink:

Step said:
  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: the gif   :faint:  :faint:  :faint:
Hahaha it would be quite hard to keep the gifs coming, since they were hard to find in the first place (i literately just typed in "kimberley anne voltemas tumblr gifs" and there are barely any there :shrug:  and will do   :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh i see thank you for sharing then :p :coverlaf:

just love seeing her on screen my number one :spin:

:ghehe: :ghehe: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

beautiful beautiful smile , such a lovely girl 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she doesn't know what real love is, love can never be controlled , she is too robotic and only want perfection in her life 

but we will see who will teach who 

Reactions: NdA

Hannah96

sarNie Egg
Sweet_09 said:

Oh wow! I love your two gift that your share in here Hannah96!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  Is it okay for me to used it later on?  :clap:  :clap:
They arent mine  :secret: just found them on google. (not taking credit guys )

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Hannah96 said:
Hi everyone, im a huge Kimberley fan who has been lurking in this thread for more than a year. Contemplating on when to join and decided today`s the day!
Welcome to you Hannah !! I'm happy to see another Kim's fan  :cheer:  :welcome1:  :welcome: