Kimberley Ann Tiamsiri (IN vol 11 no. 254 October 2015)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't take my eyes  off her eyes soo HOOOT the hair the lights is just soo beautiful love it can't wait for the fabulous inside pic :heart: :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
OOOOH MYYY GOOOOOD  :shock2:  :shock2:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: Kim is the most beautiful woman   :spicy:   :spicy:    :spicy:   :spicy:    :spicy:   :spicy:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'M SPEECHLESS 

FABULOUS HOT GORGEOUS SEXY ATTRACTIVE SEDUCTIVE AMAZING BREATHTAKING CHARISMATIC FEMININE SWEET ........ :phew: i want to say more but i'm run of words ommmyyyyy  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE PIC 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there is more beautiful pic inside the magazine will wait for them :heart: 

cr pang_kimmy_mkfc

cr as tagged

saki

sarNie Adult
I really like her hair here. I usually prefer darker hair, but the highlights fit her.

Is it just me but some of the pics look too fake looking- like they were photoshopped too much and they made her jawline/face smaller than it should be. I'm basing this on her other behind-the-scenes photos where she looks different, but more natural and like herself. Also, her head appears like it's not part of her body in some of the pics like it was cut out and pasted back on or something. Not sure what it is.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want those inside pic please her eyes :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

cr mkpantip 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i was watching the BTS vdo the word "wow" became my name "wow gorgeous" "wow fabulous" "wow sexy" "wow seductive" "wow sweet" :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: