Kim Leakhena go married!

russe

sarNie Adult
Well, she's pregnant. I saw her with my own eyes. I couldn't believe I saw her. Because she look like an ordinary Khmer lady.Also he does not want her to be involve with entertainment. She walk into the party silently, what I mean is as anybody else with no announcement of who she is. She's aging fast, I have to say. She has a plain look, no makeup. I see that her skin is a little wrinkle. I don't mean to say it in offensive way. Because when I first saw her, I really stare at her really hard. I am a fan of her songs, and to see one of my favorite singer in front of me, I was in shock. I couldn't believe I am seeing her with a man looking like her father. But I just accept what I see, her and her husband. So I am trying to forget about Kim Leakhena and let her live her life.
really!!!!!! I'm a huge fan of her too and really missed her. I just hope she is happy and congratz to her. what state she lives in? you need to take a picture of her the next time you see her.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
congrates to her! she is like the only khmer girl singer that i actually listen too, so sad how she has to retire........ thanks for sharing the news though