Kim Leakhena go married!

russe

sarNie Adult
I saw this on KC... is it true??????????

http://www.kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh/khmer/leakhena06_12.htm
credit to Kormsarn
"She got married on 6th of Dec at the age of 26. Her husband is 45 years old, an US resident, is distant relative to Lekena.

After the wedding, Lekena is retiring from singing and is moving to US. "

does anyone know bout this? I'm very sad... I love watching her videos and listening to her songs.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
man...why did she marry such an old person?..i thought she was older than 26...cuz she looks it..and she's been around for such a long time...anyway..best wishes to her and her husband!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I dont know if I should be happy or sad for her???? Mix feeling...sad that she's not singing anymore. Happy that she's marry yet not sure if she love the guy? A distance relative?? Hmm....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea i also here this yep she gonna retire 4rm da business how sad i guess she wants a better life here in da states

her husband/soon-to-be-husband is sooooooo old! so she's moving to the US then? she has such a good voice...:(

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to her if she found love, but wow, the guy's almost twice her age~ >_> And it's a real shame that she's giving up singing to move to the states with this guy :( I hope everything works out for her.. Like Kkrystal said, mixed feelings!! :(

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
humm... i seem know this name somewhere
well some pics?

but with a 45 year old o.o
and she go in US now ...hum....
married by love or married because she want to go in US ?

i hope it's because love ...

russe

sarNie Adult
yeah, I'm happy for her, she found love, but very sad she will no longer sing. I will miss seeing her in thoes mv. so... she really did got married?

yak

sarNie Adult
yea... its like almost everyone having that mix feeling... even i having that... i just can wish her the best in life..

sunisa

i'm gonna miss her.she is one of my fav khmer singer...but i guess we all gotta let her go one day.best wishes to her and her husband.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
She's just marrying him so she can come to the states I think she's had enough of singing and RHM hasn't been giving her the attention like they did before...she knows one day the new will replace the old...but yeah she is not that old, she is around 27 or 26 the same age as Nop who was born in 81 or 80.

I like some of her songs but not crazy about her voice...

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
almost everyone wants to live in the states. anyways, best wishes for her. It's true ... new will replace old. I like her voice.

snowy_melon

sarNie Egg
:wacko: i can't believe she married with 46 yrs old man <_<
she is one of Favourite singer, i will miss her. i wish her
:wub: all the best in her married.

khmer-innocence

sarNie Egg
is her husband french or american, i read the sentence at the bottom of the article and it says that he lived in the french embassy

so is she moving to america or france?

its sad that she won't continue her singing because she is good

sunisa

is her husband french or american, i read the sentence at the bottom of the article and it says that he lived in the french embassy

so is she moving to america or france?

its sad that she won't continue her singing because she is good
her husband is from America.they were just talking about another singer who married a man that from France and work for the France embassy.