Name: Kim Jae-won
Profession: Actor
Date Of Birth: February 18, 1981
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 182cm
Weight: 71kg
Blood Type: B
Family: Parents And An Elder Sister
Education: Sangmyung University (Acting Major)
Religion: Christian
Management Company: TJ Management

TV DRAMA

Woori's Family (MBC, 2001)
Honey Honey (SBS, 2001) sitcom
Rival (SBS, 2002)
Romance (MBC, 2002)
My Love Patzzi (MBC, 2002)
Alcohol Land (SBS, 2003)
Beijing My Love (KBS2, 2004)
Sweet Nineteen (SBS, 2004)
Wonderful Life (MBC, 2005)
Great Inheritance (KBS, 2006)

MOVIES

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (2004)

AWARDS

2002 MBC Most Popular Actor
2005 1st Top TV Series Ceremony- Best Overseas Actor

=======
^^
CREDIT TO wiki.d-addicts.

====================

I have tons of his pixz....so sinces I really adore Jae Won I wanna dedicate a thread for him :wub:

=====

MAJORITY OF MOST OF HIS PIXZ ARE FROM KJW.CO.KR

Ana

sarNie Adult

His hair doesn't match him..lol..better black B)

====

^Credit to hanacinema/ Me 4 upload

Ana

sarNie Adult

STAR FOCUS

The star with the killer smile that melted women's hearts across Asia, returns with a killer character - Kim Jae-won is a mobster in the new TV drama, “A Grand Inheritance”!
And after a year away, we thought he'd be perfect for today's STAR FOCUS.

We found Kim Jae-won at a press release for the drama. It was exactly one year ago that he appeared in the drama “Wonderful Life,” and the reporters were anxious to hear about his new production. Especially since he'd be showing off a "grand" transformation.

In “A Grand Inheritance,” a big-time IN'TEL mobster inherits a preschool and ends up training to be a preschool teacher. The drama aired only two episodes so far and the response was over the top!
Kim had spent the past year abroad, but he didn't look like he had ANY qualms.

Kim Jae-won made his debut in 2001, with the TV drama, “Our House.” He was able to digest the clean-cut character without any problems. The actor was always good at the sweet, intelligent guy - A year into his debut,
his stint in the drama, “Romance”, pushed him into the realm of stardom. And in the blink of an eye, already 6 years have passed since his debut -

Kim's career wasn't all about the good stuff, though - he was the actor selected to star in the joint Korea-China production in 2004, called “Beijing My Love”, and unfortunately, the series wasn't as popular as everyone had hoped.
The same streak of bad luck followed him onto the silver screen, with his debut, “Nae Sarang SsaGaJi”. But in Kim Jae-won's book, this was all life experience.

In “Wonderful Life,” Kim Jae-won played a young, restless father - inexperienced and immature. A difficult character, but he pulled it off with ease, and was applauded by critics.
We asked the star what the secret was to his natural acting -

And he should know! This Hallyu star was chosen as a model across 6 nations in Southeast Asia, along with the beautiful jewel of Taiwan, Vivian Tsu. On top of that, we just found out there was more to Kim Jae-won than meets the eye! He just enrolled himself in grad school geared towards Hallyu Studies.

Within the nation, as well as overseas, Kim Jae-won's killer smile sparkled mercilessly. And the effect was felt everywhere! Last year, TV audiences in China voted him as the recipient of the Most Popular Award - This was one star that was welcomed with open arms all across Asia. And he has definitely felt the growing difference in the growing Hallyu influence.

A return to Korean showbiz after one year spent away and abroad. Kim Jae-won awaits for the ourpour of the public's reviews. Will his quiet charisma reign supreme once again? We definitely hope so!

CLIP OF THE INTERVIEW - THANKZ, 2 REBBY @ SOOMPI

http://www.sendspace.com/file/677bxk

Mae

sarNie Adult
He is HOT....and I love watching his K-dramas..he can be both cute and funnie, as well as serious and mature...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Yeah black hair suits him more, he's cute though and a good actor. ^_^

Ana

sarNie Adult
Korean heartthrob wows Yangon

By Moe Moe Oo

KOREAN soap star and heartthrob, Kim Jae Won, wowed Myanmar fans with a brief appearance in Yangon, on September 24.

Kim Jae Won, star of the Korean soap Teacher and Student, which is widely popular in Myanmar, headed an all-star line-up of South Korean performers at a concert commemorating 30 years of friendship between the two countries at the Myanmar National Theatre last Saturday.

Performing alongside South Korean superstars, the cross, Baby Vox and Wa Wa were Myanmar’s hip-hop group Exemplez, hip-hop icons Sai Sai Kham Hlaing and Lil Kaung Myat and singers Phyu Phyu and Sung Tin Par.

But Kim Jae Won, who is known in South Korea as Killer Smile or Smile Angel, easily stole the show.

When the audience caught a glimpse of him before the concert began, the theatre erupted into cheers and whistles, with groups of teenagers chanting his name.

The gracious Kim Jae Won took a bow before retreating backstage, only to reappear a few minutes later to open the concert, speaking to the audience in Myanmar.

“Mingalaba, my name is Kim Jae Won. I am very happy to see my Myanmar fans here. I love Myanmar,” he said in Myanmar, to more cheers from the crowd.

“I’m even more interested in your country now that I have seen it. I’ll go back to Korea with a lot of memories of the beautiful Myanmar culture. I want more Myanmar people to see my films,” he added in Korean.

Later, the audience crowded around the South Korean performers in the lobby to get their autographs.

The concert ended with all the performers, South Korean and Myanmar together, singing the song We are the World.

Hong Sung Wook, first secretary and consul of the South Korean Embassy, which organized the concert, said the response of the audience far exceeded his expectations.

“I think the concert was very successful. Our embassy was very happy to see Myanmar people enjoy the [event].

“Frankly, I didn’t expect that Myanmar people would applaud the Korean performers like that - standing and clapping. I have never seen anything like that. I was very surprised,” Hong Sung Wook said.

-It's an old article :D '

**Credit 2 Myanmar Times

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hang Ten - Poster in Hong Kong

-Credit to google search//KJW_Land// KJW_Drama// [I dun remeber the exact addy but it's from there :sweatingbullets:]

I want one of those HUGE pix of him alone in my room B) :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
kitkat said:
omg blond hair!! definitely got to go.... lol i LOVE his smile... :wub:
[post="119116"][/post]​
I agree with u. Man! He have a very cute smile. :wub:

sunisa

HE IS SO FINE. :wub: :wub: :wub: I JUST LOVE HIS SMILE. :wub: :wub:
The first series I watched with him in it was Rival.Back then I just thought he looks hot but didn't know who he is. :lol: :lol:

Super_Sonia

sarNie Egg
He's one of my favorite korean actor. I've seen a good number of his films. My favorite is "Wonderful Life". I thought his character was so different in there and it made me really like him...However...since then...I haven't watched anything by him...I miss his acting...should watch some of his other films...