KIDS

sirena

sarNie Adult
u guys n gals say dat now, but wen times comes ur gonna want 1

my mom is begging me or my sister to have kids

LOL seriously u noe how parent tells u to never have kids yet im only 19 and my mom is begging me or my sis to start having kids she said shes old now and she want little grandchild haha

but u guys r right tho money and everything is just too much and i guess m friends r right im just not ready yet, i will be ^^

and wen it time im having 20 kids ^_^''

sirena

sarNie Adult

Well of course I do! I love kids, but I feel I might not be ready for one, but I wouldn't mind at all. My husband is anxious waiting to have kids, but we have to wait and see if we'll be ok first financially and everything else.... ^___^ but if it happens then it happens right? I've been told that I would be a great mom and I believe I would too... so does my husband.... I mean I took care of 2 little sisters when my mom first had her accident... then after 2 I had my 2 other sisters the teenage ones to take care of .. I'm basically raising my 5 year old sister right now ... and I love her like she's my own daughter.... ^__-"
i admire yea dear

i personally never took care of anybody b4 i never raise anyone im the youngest they raise me haha

but yea ur right abt finacially im still currently in skool so is my bf

my bf promise that wen we finish skool he gonna propose to me and get marrid and have lot of kids ^_^

we've been together 4 so long and he says thats his promise to me :D

awww wen i heard that i just started crying i waz in tears it just soo sweet

sigh- im soo happy ^_^

Liberty

sarNie Adult

LOL seriously u noe how parent tells u to never have kids yet im only 19 and my mom is begging me or my sis to start having kids she said shes old now and she want little grandchild haha

but u guys r right tho money and everything is just too much and i guess m friends r right im just not ready yet, i will be ^^

and wen it time im having 20 kids ^_^''
I have a relative that tells me that I'll change my mind one day, I hate it when people say that.
What I have in mind for my future involves kids but not in the parental way. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now but I don't see myself marrying him or anyone in the near future or even within the next 5-10 years. I'm by no means that young either, I'm 25 and in about 5 months I'll be a college graduate. My views on marriage and kids as it pertains to me hasn't changed.
There's just too much I want to do and marriage and children just won't fit into that plan.
Of course I won't say never, there's always a possibility that something or someone will change my mind. :)
Besides between my brothers and my cousins my parents and grandparents aren't lacking in babies, we already have 4 running around during Christmas gatherings. :p

noungning

Heartless
lol wow 20 kids?

i'm thinking about pushing 1 outta me is already crazy haha.

i had to witness a labor once, and boy was it painful to look...

i too, once thought, i'd never want kids, i don't like them much because i've always had to raise other ppl's kids... it's quite annoying to change diapers and feed them, or have them pee on me!!

but then, at some points it's just like wow kids are so cute, i think i want one...it kinda slipped into my mind at one point, quite strange. but right now, i'm not ready and will not be for a while.

my parents want a grandchild also, but they aren't willing to accept the "to be" son-in-laws, they rather just have the grandchild and not have to witness the father haha! :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
do u want kids?

like ur own child, baby, infint, wat ever

wen do u want one or more?

if u dnt want kids how come?

i dnt noe wat wrong with me but everytime i walk around and i c little kids walking around happly wit their parents i want a child on my own i dnt noe y >.< lol

my friends tell me im not ready yet [ they probly right ]

everytime i c them i like,,,,fall in luv with them

i luv little kids especially wen they first start walking

it just the way they look at u ........soo innocent

i tell my bf abt and hes like "no, hunny r u sure?" apparently my bf doesnt really on the subject wit me much he says were still young and he wants to live his life with me b4 settling down like having babies haha

haha his expression is like suprise and afraid at the same time haha

i want lots of children like 5 or 7 or more

^^

ummmmm let start wit 1 and c how it goes haha

wat abt u guys and gals? :]
Awww i feel the same way...when i was younger i said i would have a kid at the age of 19 because i loved kids and don't get meeh wrong i still do....especially when im out and im holding someones baby....i look into their face and their eyes....there just so kute...it just makes meeh want to have one of my own. Then people said 19 was too young...so then i changed it to 22...and now im 20...At times i still want a baby now too...but then i know i can't because i need to go to school and build a life for myself first before i start trying to build another life. Plus my boifriend doesn't want kids yet either...He says he's too young...and plus he works at a warehouse so yeah...he doesnt' think he can support one yet...well he's right...but yeah!

Oh yeah i want 4 kids...2 bois and 2 girls...if not then 2 kids is fine for meeh...1 girl and 1 boi...!

PS: I love kids so much that if i don't have a kid by the age of 25 and he still trying to prevent it...imma poke a whole in the condom...and he will never know...muahhahahaahhahahaa....lolz...im jk...i think maybe that was a little inapproriate to post ey...lolz....!

and wen it time im having 20 kids ''
Wow we have alot in common....my mom wants meeh to have a kid now tooo..actually she's been wanting meeh to have a kid ever since i was like 15 or 16...like you said about ur mom...my mom is also old and she says that before she dies she wants to help take care of at least one grandchild from each children of hers...! yup yup....

<<<<<<<<<< there's my babygrl....lol jp... but i'd like to have kids someday... like banh bao said wen ur emotionally and finacially (sp) stable....but hopefully before i'm 30.

sirena

sarNie Adult
I have a relative that tells me that I'll change my mind one day, I hate it when people say that.
What I have in mind for my future involves kids but not in the parental way. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now but I don't see myself marrying him or anyone in the near future or even within the next 5-10 years. I'm by no means that young either, I'm 25 and in about 5 months I'll be a college graduate. My views on marriage and kids as it pertains to me hasn't changed.
There's just too much I want to do and marriage and children just won't fit into that plan.
Of course I won't say never, there's always a possibility that something or someone will change my mind. :)
Besides between my brothers and my cousins my parents and grandparents aren't lacking in babies, we already have 4 running around during Christmas gatherings. :p

i noe wat u mean and i respect ur opiono on it but just becareful becuz wen that time come where u decide ur ready and want it

it can be too late

we, woman, we dnt last that long

men they last forever

and u probly noe this already but woman the more were older the more our body r unhealthy for babies and the baby can come out unhealthy

men, that r fine

sirena

sarNie Adult
Awww i feel the same way...when i was younger i said i would have a kid at the age of 19 because i loved kids and don't get meeh wrong i still do....especially when im out and im holding someones baby....i look into their face and their eyes....there just so kute...it just makes meeh want to have one of my own. Then people said 19 was too young...so then i changed it to 22...and now im 20...At times i still want a baby now too...but then i know i can't because i need to go to school and build a life for myself first before i start trying to build another life. Plus my boifriend doesn't want kids yet either...He says he's too young...and plus he works at a warehouse so yeah...he doesnt' think he can support one yet...well he's right...but yeah!

Oh yeah i want 4 kids...2 bois and 2 girls...if not then 2 kids is fine for meeh...1 girl and 1 boi...!

PS: I love kids so much that if i don't have a kid by the age of 25 and he still trying to prevent it...imma poke a whole in the condom...and he will never know...muahhahahaahhahahaa....lolz...im jk...i think maybe that was a little inapproriate to post ey...lolz....!
Wow we have alot in common....my mom wants meeh to have a kid now tooo..actually she's been wanting meeh to have a kid ever since i was like 15 or 16...like you said about ur mom...my mom is also old and she says that before she dies she wants to help take care of at least one grandchild from each children of hers...! yup yup....

oh really? haha

omg i thought i waz the only one where parent r begging for grandchildren haha

but yea see, all those feeling u have wen u c the babies i have them same feeling like u just want 1 of ur own >.<

and yea my bf is the same as ur hes says hes too young he doesnt wanna it yet

hes says after finish skool we'll think abt it

only if were really gonna get married haha

AND WE BETTER BE!!!! HAHA XD

i dnt think my bf wants kids at ALL :(

oh well ill just dump is ass xDDD haha jk i lUV him!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
society's dysfunctional enuf, no more babies pleeease. j/k pickin' the right sperm donor is of utmost important, just bear in mind ladies. some guys are great bf's and great lovers, but being a responsible dad is a whole 'nother function altogether. damn the men, damn this world.

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
society's dysfunctional enuf, no more babies pleeease. j/k pickin' the right sperm donor is of utmost important, just bear in mind ladies. some guys are great bf's and great lovers, but being a responsible dad is a whole 'nother function altogether. damn the men, damn this world.

True dat girl i mean my baby dad is alright he helps out here and there but i feel bad cause he works and i dont but if i could switch it around i would cause bein a stay at home mom is crazy!!! but my friends that have kids too like their baby dad doesnt even work they just go out and kick it everyday and my friends got go work and watch their kid and my other friend her baby dad is locked up so its hard havin kids cause what if the relationship doesnt work out i mean there are other guys out there but can u trust them? i mean u dont really want guys in and out of your kids life u know.

i dont know havin a kid makes me realize alot of things....and i wasnt ready i'm still not ready

but wit financial situation i mean babies arent that expensive cause i get WIC for the formula then the diapers and wipes like 20-30 bucks last pretty long
and the clothes are ok i got some from the baby shower which last me but she grew out of most of them but i just buy like a few outfits here and there and just do some laundry LOL.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
i love babies and kids.they're just so cute!
i want kids,someday, when im ready.
right now,im still too young to even think of that.
being a mother is a hard job.my friend got her first kid almost a year ago at the age of 22.she sure isnt ready for another one...not yet anyways...

but then again,imagine being pregnant when you're still in high school...now thats gonna be really hard...

i cant wait til i have my first baby tho,which is still a long way from now!!hehehe

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i have 82 kids...75 are mexican, 2 are african-american, and 5 are cauc-asian...

i did not naturally bear any of these kids and i am $25,000 in debt...

figure that one out...

:huh:

:D

ha...ha...ha....ughhhh...

btw, i love children... <_<...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i have 82 kids...75 are mexican, 2 are african-american, and 5 are cauc-asian...

i did not naturally bear any of these kids and i am $25,000 in debt...

figure that one out...

:huh:

:D

ha...ha...ha....ughhhh...

btw, i love children... <_<...
the joys of teachers and community leaders :p , now having these kinds of kids are needed to MAKE A FUNCTIONAL SOCIETY ;) we need more children lovers like u, who's willing to commit to children that u've never beared urself :lol:

as for me, i'm too selfish to have children of any kind :lol: