Khuu Khane Saen Ruk (Baan Lakorn)

annea

sarNie Adult
i have to agree this lakorn is dragging. i started out enjoying it but now i gave up. sorry but it needs to hurry up and end already.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't think I'd love Moddang's character this much...she's turned out to be one of my favs! Her sarcasm and just blatant rebuttals and play on words are just so hilarious!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aum looks like Min P in the wedding dress. Aum used to be one of my favorite actresses but now I don't really care for her, I think she's very mediocre to be honest. I think she picks the most horrible projects and I can't even remember the last really good lakon she was in.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I took a break on this, its going no where, I only watched this for Nadia and Ouan. Probably won't continue, we'll see.

It was sad, when she ran out on the kid. He's very attached to her. It's like his mom leaving all over again. Glad Nadia's back. I like when she plays the nangek's best friend or sister.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't been catching up with this lakorn at all.I'm on episode 10 only.But I did see the episode where
they both get married but Aum ran away from the wedding and also the episode before that one too.When is
the last day for this lakorn? Don't tell me they are adding me episodes!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
it should've ended a long time already, i think the last episode will be on Wednesday I HOPE!! i thought it would end today.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It ended sooner than i predicted. Gotta catch up now, i'm only on episode 10, then i quit for a bit. I think i'll try to catch up.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww this lakorn ended... It was good... i like the ending...
everyone ended up together.. and everyone was happy :)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Finally this lakorn ended. This lakorn sholdnt even make it up to 19 episodes so pointless and dragged. :thumbdown: