Khuu Khane Saen Ruk (Baan Lakorn)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yeah their last lakorn was amazing with all those kiss/slap scene. And now this one is a reunion of them, and
wow its with Polyplus again i like their lakorn creation.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Nothing much on this lakorn right now bc Polyplus usually wait until lakorn on air to promote it. I really want to the storyline of this lakorn.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Exciting! I can't wait for a new Chakrit lakorn.
Hopefully they'll share with us the story soon. xD
im not a huge fan of chakrit, but im also very excited because the last lakorn they paired up together was really good! i wanna know the summary too! :dance2:

onahc

sarNie Elites
This is gonna have a few funny moments, will drag, won't make any sense and end abruptly like most Ch 7 lakons. Trust!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks like a lakorn that will get high ratings and drag to death. Whatever, my family hates watching Aum lakorns anyways.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm a huge fan of Chakrit so I'm looking forward to this lakorn. The teaser looks hilarious & good!

meenia

sarNie Adult
looks good, i can't wait to see more of kao..he's so cute.. i like comedy, but not over done comedy that becomes gay to me.. chakrit looks funny with the hair.. i'm not sure what it is..but can't wait..thanks.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It depends on the first few episodes. I've come to find that ch7 lakorns' teasers tend to be on the blah side where you don't really learn anything about the lakorn. It's probably because they don't have enough footage to make a great one since they're still filming.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
doesnt look interesting but i'll tune in the first few episode or so to see if ima continue only because i like chakrit

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can't wait to tune in to watch since i like Chakrit and Aump. Polyplus production is good too.