Khuu Khane Saen Ruk (Baan Lakorn)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Her name's Joy, she played as Ploy's sister in Rabum Duang Dao.

Can you believe she's 31? She looks like she's in her early 20's.

annea

sarNie Adult
cant wait for aum to transform herself. nong kao is so cute.
by the way who is that rock girl she looks familiar?

I agree. Joy doesn't look 31 at all. She can pass for 19. I think she's cute. As for the Gi, rocker girl, she reminds me a lot of the other girl who paired up with Por in Mafia Teeruk.

The lakorn is ok. I like the female characters, but so far, the male characters aren't really endearing to me. Maybe they'll be more developed personality-wise later on.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^Yes, I meant Lydia ><! I kept thinking of Ploy because she was so prominent in that lakorn and Lydia was....not, heh.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love this lakorn right now. Love the kiss scene in episode 1, it was at such a stereotypical place and it was an accident too. Tubtim shouldn't have been in the bar in the first place or else Chakrit wouldn't have assumed she was a bitch and hurt her thinking she wouldn't be hurt. And u wonder if that little boy is actually Chakrit's kid or is it by the stereotypical lakorn plot where p'ek adopted him. Gonna start episode 2 now.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
me too, don't like any of the guy's characters in here, all annoying!!! to be honest i'll continue to watch this lakorn becos of Tubtim, wish she has a better main role to play than this, esp. wanna see her pair up with Natthew again. i disagree, i don't find it wrong for Tubtim's character to be in a bar, hanging out with her friends is normal. it doesn't give Chakrit the right and see it as a reason to trick her, just because he assumed she's a boyfriend's snatcher so think she deserve to be punish, so wrong!!! you shouldn't mess with anyone's feelings, it's too delicate. love is great&beautiful, don't destroy it by playing games for your own benefits, because it can make that person commit suicide from heart broken(the original scripts Tubtim's character commit suicide after found out the truth that Chakrit trick her). sometimes what you see is not what it really is, so don't judge people just from the first time you see them, but get to know them first before decide what kind of person they really are. he and his family are all selfish jerk, hate them!!! feel so sorry for Tubtim, she really love him, her character is pitiful. how can he not see what kind of person she really is after he get to know her, that she's not like the girl he saw at the bar. but i guess his greediness (wanted her dad's land so much) make him look pass her goodness. if i was Aum, i'll never fall in love with a guy who hurt my sister. -_-

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. I'm lovin' this lakorn. It's so DARN HILARIOUS. lol I laughed at almost every scene! Haven't laugh like this in forever...when it comes to lakorns. lol
I like all their characters. I find them funny. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kudaranai, I love it how you're subbing this lakorn. I am not a Fan of Ch7's lakorn but
I will surely watch it if i am interested in it and if someone do sub it.I cannot wait
to see more.thanks.;)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm looking forward most to Nadia and Ouan couple. In the preview they end up in bed, but I'm guessing nothing is going to happen. But in the credits they show Nadia with a huge fake looking stomach.....

And Kao will fall in love with Aum, it's gonna be weird knowing there's a good 18 yrs between them. I'm also looking forward to him and Gigi's love story.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am loving Nadia's character Moddaeng. She cracks me up big time lol
Kao is soo grown now too but still too young for me lol