Who do you like or favor?

• Khun Yai

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Tos Kanaphan

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Can I vote for both if no maybe I will chose min and weir cuz they have alot kiss in here or more cute then pink and weir. Anyway I love both

Asy

sarNie Immature
I like Tot
I like Wong Wian Hua Jai
I like Weir - Pinky

but...

I love Khun Yai
I love Pin Anong
and I super duper absolutely love Weir - Min

I miss Weir - Pinky,

but...

Weir - Min all the way! I love Veir and Min!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
definetly khun yai, WWH is nothing compared to PA itself....they got like love scenes in every episode, multiple times hahahaah

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
lol this poll didn't bother to ask if we like Beau or Pin Anong haha.
haha....I was going to make a poll on them but decide not too. This poll is on Weir vs Weir between his role Khun Yai Vs. Tos Kanaphan.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Better not to ask too, because I can't decide as well lmao.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Pra ek's sister slept with nang ek's boyfriend and she loved him so much. They got married by she telling him that she was pregnant.
Pra ek saved nang ek from being raped one night (she was drunk and drugged). She thought he raped her.
Pra ek finally knew that the woman he saved was his bro-in-law's lover. Pra ek loved his sister so much, he didn't want his bro-in-law come back to his lover, he went to see nang ek's family telling that they two slept together and ask for marriage.
Nang ek hated pra ek, but her family help him to 'kidnap' her to his farm to be his wife. And so... their love story started.

This lakorn was good enough for me. I liked it because nang ek wasn't weak. Some parts were drag -- pra ek's sister was really annoying and so her husband, but overall it was still good to me.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...Ping Anong hasn't end yet, so I really can't compare the two. I was & still very much in love with WWHJ even though I wasn't a Weir or Pinky fan before. Wasn't a Pinky fan after either...only liked her in WWHJ. It was pretty much Tos that won me over. However, I can't deny the fact that Weir and Min have awesome chemistry. Who knows...the ending might just ruin it for me. That usually happens with Ch7 lakorns...only speaking for me here.

And LOL @ Asy!

Asy

sarNie Immature
I third quarter agree with you lmao. The ending might just ruin. But I still pick Khun Yai over Tot. Maybe because Khun Yai is funnier. Sometime, Tot was unreasonable for me. The way he loved his sister, it was just killing me because his sister was too spoiled that she was able to controlled her brother. :/

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Pra ek's sister slept with nang ek's boyfriend and she loved him so much. They got married by she telling him that she was pregnant.
Pra ek saved nang ek from being raped one night (she was drunk and drugged). She thought he raped her.
Pra ek finally knew that the woman he saved was his bro-in-law's lover. Pra ek loved his sister so much, he didn't want his bro-in-law come back to his lover, he went to see nang ek's family telling that they two slept together and ask for marriage.
Nang ek hated pra ek, but her family help him to 'kidnap' her to his farm to be his wife. And so... their love story started.

This lakorn was good enough for me. I liked it because nang ek wasn't weak. Some parts were drag -- pra ek's sister was really annoying and so her husband, but overall it was still good to me.

Thanks for the summary. Too bad I'm not a fan of Pinky or else I would go back and watch that lakorn.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I liked wwhj but didn't fall in love with weir like PA. Also I like sweet n'ek ...I guess that's one reason y pin anong is so good with lots of cute scene BC pra'ek gets to tease her sweetly LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I like Tot
I like Wong Wian Hua Jai
I like Weir - Pinky

but...

I love Khun Yai
I love Pin Anong
and I super duper absolutely love Weir - Min

I miss Weir - Pinky,

but...

Weir - Min all the way! I love Veir and Min!
ahhh, you put it so awesomely...

pin anong don't even have to be over yet and it already won (in my opinion) haha

chouakim

TTFC♥
Grr, I didn't vote because I didn't have the heart to vote. WWHJ is one of my favorites and watching Pin Anong, I've come to really enjoy Khun Yai just as much as I did Tos. Both characters have similar good and bad qualities which make them not so different from one another. They are different in the sense of the different personalities and reactions of the different n'eks. Khun Yai is (obviously) super affectionate--a problem that Tos needed to work on. I can't imagine how greater WWHJ would have gotten if they added more lovey-dovey scenes to it, keke. But for now I am neutrally in love.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I still pick Pin Anong over Wong Wien Hua Jai. WWHJ is better than PA in term of the number of episodes lmao. PA has too many episodes which is also one of the reason why I'm still stuck in the middle now. ><

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Pin Anong is the most sweeties for me and khun yai and pin too. Kidtueng them mak mak.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'll pick WWHJ over Pin Anong any day. I think they over did the love scenes in Pin Anong, also, Min was too stiff in there probably she was uncomfortable with all the "sweet Scenes". I can understand Tos doing everything for his sister because she has a heart problem, I used to have a little brother who had cancer and if i could do anything to get him back, I would. The only thing i did not like about WWHJ is that the hmong dubbed version Pinky's voice was too kiddish.