Khun Por Whan Whaw [DiDa]

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Yea thats b/c he has his mom side nice and caring unlike his older sister Kratip a brat and shelfish like her dad. Hector who play Pooklook's stepbrother and Kratip brother he is Pancake real life lil brother. But he got a crush on his stepsister doesn't know the truth yet but anyways Vee is so handsome and N'Gino is so adorable cute.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Nope and wow there are two nang'rais in this lakorn. It doesn't look like it going to end this week or next week but i might be wronged about it. I don't know they drag it out so long bc the storyline is so cliche.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
it needs to end b/c they dwell on the same thing over and over...

ridiculous!!!
I know right...this lakorn is not going anywhere..They do the same thing over and over again like seriously? hahaha..Vee still stiff like always and i dont know why they pair him up with a new person like pooklook...:thumbdown:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I know right...this lakorn is not going anywhere..They do the same thing over and over again like seriously? hahaha..Vee still stiff like always and i dont know why they pair him up with a new person like pooklook...:thumbdown:
they keep dwelling on that scene with her mom over and over; yes we get it and ??? cat fights, plots to kill her, misunderstanding over and over again...

perhaps they dont know they are repeating themselves too much?

vee's bad on acting after so many years and lakorns. nice looking but no improvement on acting wise. she's a newbie and is doing much better than him...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Is the rating high? Thats y its not ending? I seriously thought 16 was the last episode :rolleyes: I am not feeling this lakorn at all. Too much repeats :wackonut:

Vee is good looking but not improving :blink:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
So today is not the last episode either yet. I'm not surprise either bc Pooklook and Vee are Khun Daeng favorite people.