Khun Por Whan Whaw [DiDa]

jakjann

Jakjann
Khun Por Whan Whaw [font="verdana][color="#8b0000"]คุณพ่อหวานแหว๋ว[/color][/font]Wait to confirmed!!I have the feeling this could be the 2nd part of Por Noo Pen Superstar but I am not sure

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Really? Por Noo Phen Superstar a sequel i think they shouldn't make one, it already ended happily ever after but they should make Aida have a love interest.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmmm i wonder if it is a swequel..
Can't wait to see what it is going to be about..
wonder who could be pra'ek...
it'll be cute if it was about Aida's love story. lol

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.jakjaancl...hp?topic=5602.0

Vee Veeraparb is Pra ek in this drama with Jakjaan
and it isnt the 2nd part from PNPSS

GENRE: ROMANTIC- COMEDY

Jakjaan doesnt play as a mom, and the child in this drama isnt jakjaan's child, the child is just the child from the one who fall in love with jakjaan but he die and jakjaan take the child and take care her/him (dont know it will be a son or daughter) and Jakjaan have to be a father in some situation for the child when he/she need a father

Because of this may the title has the name: Khun Por Whan Whaw (My dad is sweet or Sweetie Father)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I like Vee :) hopefully neak is pretty and good acting

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Why did Khun Dseng pick Farklook as nang'ek? I hope Tawee pop come out before this lakorn because I want to see how she portrays 'Mae Payong"

jakjann

Jakjann
She is sweet , and I thing Khun Deang is smart to give her this role as a nang ek beside Vee because there are a rumor that they date together but I thing it is just a rumor XD
But good for promoting of this lakorn^^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Damn neak is that fontip girl fake plastic all over psh disappointed now not going watch it now.

jakjann

Jakjann

Already out???
Wow it is really fast....it was not long time that the new came out that Pooklook will play this drama

cecilia

Staff member
^hahaha. little gino is so funny in here - soon, i'll be took .. just b/c he's living with his mom alone? hilarious!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
This lakorn reminded me of Chakrit's lakorn. Pooklook have to dress as a man for her son. So did Chakrit he has to dress as female for his son. Wow..Khun Dang really love Pooklook because this lakorn is after news too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
According to pictures it looked like Khun Daeng loves her very much. Could kissing up be something in this matter.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I don't like her to shes to full of herself omg on that talkshow wan wan when she went to the pageant miss universe in america people ask her which part of Latin are u? She says why can't people know pretty girls can be Thai lmao my gosh so conceited.