Khun Nu Shantana (CH3+TV Scene)

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, Tye just recently "bouat" (the monkhood thing), so he didn't really get it cut. It's actually growing back out lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the pics! oh is so cute. pang is gorgeous here. too bad there's not a better pic of donut and tye! but i think they look good together.

navy

sarNie Adult
Tye was just back from what he was ordained last month at the Phra Si Mahathat Wora Maha Wihan Temple (Temple of Holy Relics) to pay his repect to his ancestors (Congratulations to him). See picture before he was about to shave his hair:

Cannot wait to see this lakorn. Love Tye.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
yaya....I'm so glad that Oh P. is pairing up with Kik Danai again..luv them eversince Leh Kularb...waiting to see this one and the one that Dan W. producing(Kularb Sarn Nam)..

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Tye was just back from what he was ordained last month at the Phra Si Mahathat Wora Maha Wihan Temple (Temple of Holy Relics) to pay his repect to his ancestors (Congratulations to him).

Cannot wait to see this lakorn. Love Tye.
Oh wow. No wonder he's kinda tan. Darker than usual cuz he's pretty white to me.

danseurella

sarNie Egg
I also like Tye better in this hairstyle. Makes him look more hot and man.
Love Donut (:) So glad she's back to nang'ek status. Just hope someone will sub this otherwise I won't be able to understand...

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
I cannot wait for this lakorn...so excited...hmm...i wonder when it will come out?! hmm....

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Donut as a n'ek again. :yahoo: I want to see Rome with Donut. Dont why, :lol:
I want to see Donut with Oil & Lift very much. I also want Donut and Aum in a lakorn together as the main lead, I know that they've been in lakorns together but not as the main lead. I hope she will have more lakorns as the main lead coming up in the future.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Donut as a n'ek again. :yahoo: I want to see Rome with Donut. Dont why, :lol:
I'd like to see that too. The closest to that ever happening was Donut's lakorn with Nott and Yardthip. He was casted as the doctor and I believe Donut's character had a crush on him!

But anyways, I can't wait! Wish there was more news on this lakorn.