Khun Nu Shantana (CH3+TV Scene)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is so easy to watch. Tye looks so much better in this lakorn. & Donut is cute. Hopefully I won't miss the ending of this.

thai_freak

sarNie Egg
the ending shouldn't take too much longer since it's getting close to the climax, where Tye finds out that Donut is the rightful owner of the factory. I can't wait for next epi. since TYE is hawt!!! I've always been a fan of Donut's too and I like how her character is smart, sharped tongue and funny as well.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I actuallu like this lakorn!! It's kind of slow but i like tye he looks very handsome!! :lol: I'm glad he told her how he felt. But i do feel bad for her friend who likes him.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Finally done.....Donut is cute and adorable. The person that did all the clothes for Donut ummm she/he got bad tastes in clothes...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wat episode does everyone find out who she really is
episode 30.......tye was so mean to her...he wouldnt even listen to her explannation.....

the ending was super cute...donut made tye dance again.....i'll miss this lakorn

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone have information on the OST of this lakorn? Like, the theme songs plus the looktoong songs, if they're included? I checked ethaicd.com, but I can't find any. I think I'm not spelling the title right, but idk. Help, if anyone can! Thanks :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
this lakorn wasn't cheesy lol i thought it was decent. it went by at a fast pace. i loved all 3 couples.

donut is extremely hilarious. she did a good job in the beginning... stuck up rich brat lol and then when she changes to pahtus she's so down to earth ahahah. i love how she's not so stupid ahahaha.

this lakorn was entertaining. loved it. spent two and half days watching this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My dad loved this lakorn. My favorite part was when the 3 guys tried to act like heroes showing off karate moves and attempted to save the girls but they got their ass kicked. A great lakorn :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
that scene was epic. i sort of knew it was coming but at the same time i really didnt expect it. i also like the scene before that ahahaha. pathu didnt think they were real robbers and when they found out they freaked out. they were like they are real thieves ahahaha

i also like how pathu would make grit danced ahahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is there anybody out there that can provide me with HQ raw video. I want to sub this lakorn. I have it up at viikii. Translator and segmentor are needed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess I will have to purchase this lakorn. I prefer free because I will be subbing it for free lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yes, yes. This lakorn is a recommendation for those who looking for light comedy. I totally enjoyed this more than I expected.

I'm happy for the fact that there is no rai who's going to scream here and there to catch the pra ek lmao.

The funniest scene for me is when the two dude Chok and Son disguised as Pon's ancestors to fool Vilai. That is totally epic and I couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks to viki team for subbing this...I really hope there is the download version so I can re-watching it time to time.