Khun Noo Tevada

fun

Expired Sarnie
I understand what you're saying. I can't even finish an episode without skipping through it. Some parts are just so pointless!
how many episode do you think this lakorn will have. i just hope it doesnt go over 15.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm not sure. Lots of crap are still not wrapping up yet so they might have over 15. Maybe 18? I think I'll die by the time I finish it lol. At least there are some humor to keep me watching.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is what i hate about ch7 sometime. they drag a lakorn and towards the end, it flys like nothing happen. the wrap everything up in 5 minutes at the end.

barnark and the others are keeping me interested.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So true.

Baenark is kinda dumb though. I hate how he listens to his dad. I mean if my dad was doing wrong and trying to overthrow the government, I would not be on his side. Baenark claims he loves Alice, but does he honestly think Alice will love him back especially when she finds out that he helped lock up her dad?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah I agree this lakorn isnt going nowhere....what I really wanna know is how the problem with her dad and the whole government thing gonna settle down

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am going to start on today episode soon.

i wonder how dan would be thrown in the situation. i guess he realize he loves her so he decided to help her at all cost. lol

destiny411

Idyllic
omg..did anyone saw that...wier and pancake KISS on at the end of episode 15...like im still shock now..i didnt think that was coming..thought they were goin to fake it... :eek:..and they say ther're not goin out...jus bro and sister..i dont believe that..T.T

ChenrukNote

Goddess
omg..did anyone saw that...wier and pancake KISS on at the end of episode 15...like im still shock now..i didnt think that was coming..thought they were goin to fake it... :eek:..and they say ther're not goin out...jus bro and sister..i dont believe that..T.T

oh ho....i am shock too, weir really KISS pancake ....i cant wait next friday to see what happen hahhha
LOL at you two. I wonder if they're doing all this for love promo? Like at the Khun Noo Tevada fanclub meeting event they were all touchy touchy when singing up on stage. Either way, its about time they should admit it or stop acting it lol. In my opinion, I think they're totally dating.

TubbyTinker

you mean this scene....

I read that they added 3 more episodes to this lakorn...so I'm guessing ending at 18 episodes...?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ahh so I was right it does end at 18 episodes? So long! LOL.

Anyways, I love Ahton in today's episode. I can't believe he's like when I have free time, I'll try being gay too LMFAO!

fun

Expired Sarnie
they added 3 more episode. gosh epi 12-14 was hard to watch. epi 15 was okay since that kiss blew me away. hahahaha. these two are kade/noon now. lmao :lol:

oh please someone help me. can any one translate this last clip of 15 http://youtube.com/watch?v=R45ZfrrwfXw&feature=related i could only pick up a few words and i really want to know what dan and alice were talking about before the you know what.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dude look at Pan's lips lol. They're like totally on top of Weir's. I can't believe I'm analyzing their kiss :loool:.

fun4fun in that scene:

Weir: Now do you believe?
Pan: Baenark might have some moments where he's bad, but he's not as worse as to cause such chaos
Weir: Oh so now you have to defend him
Pan: Ajarn Dan, Alice already told you that no matter in what country, there's good and bad people. I dislike that you say bad things about people in Anasia. I never said anything bad about Thai people.
Weir: I'm not saying that all people in Anasia are bad, but just a certain person.
Pan: Well I already told you that I'm not going to live here anymore.
Weir: I knew it that you were going to say that Alice
Pan: Well what do you want me to do? Everything I do seems to be wrong. I'm mad and I hate you! You're not like the Ajarn Dan that I use to know before.
Weir: Wait!
Pan: Ajarn Dan let go of me. Don't touch me, you're gay you don't get to touch (LOL at Alice in this scene). Let go!
Weir: Who did you say is gay?
Pan: You ajarn Dan. You're gay and pretending to be a man. Let go of me. Even if you hug me to death, I won't feel anything.

And then the ultimate Thai lakorn scene... Weir shuts her up with a kiss on the lips :blush: :lol:.

TubbyTinker

awww Thanks Nai for that summary...I'm going to need it now since I cant watch anymore lakorns...sniffs...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Does anyone know the links to Khun Noo Tavada Fanclub meeting? Love to see it. Thanks in advance.
They only show bits and clips of it but so far, I have not found the whole meeting. If you check out www.ch7.com you can find some clips.

TubbyTinker

No problem ja Tubbytinker. Why can't you watch anymore lakorns? I'd be sad too!
I watch my lakorns through my ipod touch now since my comp is super slow but then the charger to it broke so I cant watch anything on the ipod now...I have to buy a new one when I have money