Khun Noo Tevada

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
I was sad when this drama ended especially that Weir and Pancake are my favourites.But when I saw that Pinky is gonna be the next lead female,my sadness turned into joy.I like Pinky too but I'm not familiar with her partner in the next drama.What I remember is that this guy was seen in Nang Tat before.Is this his first lead role? I hope I'm gonna enjoy watching this lakorn.It starts tomorrow. :(

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Good lakorn, I liked Kade in there... but I'm really fed up with Pan and her "khun noo" roles. I'm waiting for the day she will play a poor stinky seller at market wearing flip flaps all day long.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pancake is alright, and she is good at pulling off rich stubborn stinky roles and maybe that is why she always gets it. Though I'm a fan, I hope she does change it a little bit, I am quite fed up with her characters in lakorns.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love the cuteness in this lakorn and I love the scene where it's raining and Pan goes to sleep with Weir and gives him trouble all night. Then she thinks he died or fainted and Weir wakes up and screams that he wants to sleep. LMAO this is my fav Weir/Pan lakorn