Khun Nai Som Lon

puppylov

sarNie Adult
At first, I thought Numfon is Kwan. They look so much alike, like twins!!!!!!I just found out recently that they are sisters!!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
im still surprise that kwan and numfon are sisters...so who is older kwan or numfon...i think numfon cause i remember her from back...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think kwan is the oldest ! I like Numfon more though i guess cuz she was in NUNG FA KUB SATAN :wub: . I think i only saw 3 of her lakorn . I still remeber her lakorn wiht TANG ... the one she have a TWIN but it was tooo draggy and too long

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
know the tittle ?? i want to see it .. i like numfon :wub:
[post="122416"][/post]​
Some said it might be "Khun Nai Som Lon" not sure thought. I know the hmong version they cut out scenes and made it into two parts. But I don't know how many parts the thai version had. I have the hmong version in VHS.

Sarn. There's a baby in this one, you will love it. There's a part where Pol was drunk and went into his sister-in-law (Numfon) room and he said he wanted to talk to her. So she let him in and he crawl to the side of the bed and near the baby's crib and told the baby "your uncle is going to talk to your mother for a breif moment." Numfon was also at Pol's side, looking at the baby. When he turn to look at her they were about inches from each other and he almost took that opportunity to kiss her. :shocked: But of course he took her outside and they argue and he kiss her. It wasn't a kiss though, he just lean toward her and you know those camera techniques.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oh! I know which one you're talking about...But I don't know the name of it....The lakorn is pretty old....I think I have the tape of the lakorn....I have to go through my movies though...Not sure if I have it....Cause it have been a long time that I have seen this lakorn.....I think there's only 2 espoide for this lakorn.....But it is good....Is actually one of my favorite lakorn back then....:D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
Some said it might be "Khun Nai Som Lon" not sure thought. I know the hmong version they cut out scenes and made it into two parts. But I don't know how many parts the thai version had. I have the hmong version in VHS.

Sarn. There's a baby in this one, you will love it. There's a part where Pol was drunk and went into his sister-in-law (Numfon) room and he said he wanted to talk to her. So she let him in and he crawl to the side of the bed and near the baby's crib and told the baby "your uncle is going to talk to your mother for a breif moment." Numfon was also at Pol's side, looking at the baby. When he turn to look at her they were about inches from each other and he almost took that opportunity to kiss her. :shocked: But of course he took her outside and they argue and he kiss her. It wasn't a kiss though, he just lean toward her and you know those camera techniques.
[post="122649"][/post]​
ahaha...this part was cute...so this is the thai version of this lakorn? wat's the title of the american one? i never knew that...there's no "R" scene in this lakorn...hehe...

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww there a baby in there soo cutee i love babay ...i don' know where to get it if it just 2 eps lol

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
LaLa Tsab said:
Oh! I know which one you're talking about...But I don't know the name of it....The lakorn is pretty old....I think I have the tape of the lakorn....I have to go through my movies though...Not sure if I have it....Cause it have been a long time that I have seen this lakorn.....I think there's only 2 espoide for this lakorn.....But it is good....Is actually one of my favorite lakorn back then....:D
[post="122652"][/post]​
It's called "Khun Nai Som Lon." It's the thai version of Mrs. Winterbourne with Brendan Fraser & Ricki Lake.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well i found the american version for it...the thai version has the same story line as the american version right???

sarN

sarNie Granny
HOly smoke i find the movie ! I'll sell it to anyone for $5 :p just send money to my paypal at sarnworld@comcast.net ! >>>> also , i'll upload dis movie in BM later on today so check it out :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Are you kidding me? How did you find it. Keke. I'm going to dl and see how it is compare to the version I saw. 5 bucks, that's cheap. haha.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
sarn, do you have this lakorn NUNG FA KUB SATAN? Please, reupload or if you want i'm willing to buy it off from you if possible?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i did upload "NUNG FA KUB SATAN" in March and active member did reupload it in BM u can request for it in the request fourm to see if anyone willing reupload . I can't reupload the episode cuz i don't have them anymore i delete it out of my hard drive and for me to upload them i have to rip from dvd -> convert->upload-> lots of work/time cuz at the moment i have 3 project im working on ----> Glot Pid Jid See , GOm Hueng JOng Pear and Taweepope dat im uploading but if u want to buy u can just goes to my store if u have paypal .

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
HOly smoke i find the movie ! I'll sell it to anyone for $5  :p just send money to my paypal at sarnworld@comcast.net ! >>>> also , i'll upload dis movie in  BM later on today so check it out  :wub:

[post="128558"][/post]​
OMG!!!!! yeas! i love this lakorn or mini series!! $5 that's cheap!!sarN i don't see it in BM!!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I remember this lakorn way back then. It was really cute, I totally loved pol and numfon. My aunt just gave me a bunch of old lakorns to watch and one of them was this one. I rewatch it a couple of months ago. I just never knew the title. Too bad it was so short.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i remember watching this lakorn..cuz this was the first lakorn i saw of pol and fell in love with him :wub: but i didnt remember the nang ek..didnt know it was numfon..but yeh the part i rememer was when during the middle of the night numfon tries to sneak out of house(pol's house)and pol was laying on the couch in the dark..but numfon didnt see..she did snuck out though..he didnt stop her..i dont remember it only having two epi :( that sucks..