Khun Nai Sai Lap

nancyvang

sarNie Adult

ภาพหวาม ’ชาคริต-นัท’ บาดตา ‘เต๋า-กิ๋ง’ ห้ามดู!!

แค่ประเดิมตอนแรกของละคร “คุณนายสายลับâ€? ทางช่อง 5 ของค่ายเอ็กแซ็กท์ ในวันพุธนี้ ก็มีเรื่องให้ใจหายใจคว่ำซะแล้ว เมื่อทั้งพระเอกนางเอก ชาคริต แย้มนาม กับ นัท มีเรีย เกือบกอดคอกันตาย...แต่ในความหวาดเสียวนี้ ก็ยังมีอารมณ์วาบหวามที่น่าจับตามองของ สองหนุ่มสาวคู่นี้

ก็เพราะความใกล้ชิดสนิทสนมกันเหลือเกิ๊น ในละครเรื่องนี้นี่แหละ ที่ทำให้ตกเป็นข่าวว่า ชาคริต เป็น “มือที่สามâ€? ที่ทำลายความรักของคู่ “เต๋า-นัทâ€? มาแล้ว เอาแค่ฉากในตอนแรกนี่สิ ชาคริต กับ นัท ยื้อยุดฉุดกระชากกันจนตกลงไปในน้ำตก

โดยถ่ายทำที่น้ำตกเจ็ดสาวน้อย จ.สระบุรี หลังจากซ้อมเสร็จก็เริ่มถ่ายทำจริง ปรากฏว่าน้ำตก ในขณะนั้นเชี่ยวกรากมาก พอทั้งคู่ตกลงไปแล้ว เลยถูกน้ำพัดออกไปไกลจากฝั่ง น่ากลัวมาก นัท รีบกอด ชาคริต ไว้แน่น ยังดีที่มีทีมงานไปดักรอรับใต้น้ำอยู่ก่อนแล้ว ก็เลยรอดตายแบบ ใจหายใจคว่ำ แต่งานนี้ ชาคริต ก็เป็นฮีโร่ในใจของ นัท เต็มๆแล้วล่ะ...โปรดดูภาพประกอบ ที่เหนือคำบรรยาย แต่ขอห้ามแค่ 2 คนคือ เต๋า กะ กิ๋ง.

credit: www.thairath.co.th

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing the news and oics. they look really cute together. does anyone know when its airing? I saw the lakorn magazine on ethaicd.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for this one either. I love Nat and Off.

Off is so hot and sexy, even if he's the bad guy or good guy, dude he could be my guy. (back off Kayla and Natty)

Charkit is starting to grow on me now, but I perfer him acting with N'ek's a little bit older(okay, let's say I want him and Aom go make a lakorn, Kayla would go nuts, if not she might just faint from hearing about it) since I think the pairing looks kind of off a little.

Exact is on a roll. HEHEHEHE

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
nat looks pretty! n chakrit looks pretty good in dis lakorn! he doesnt look all dat good in tha pinky movie! but he's starting to look way betta!... cant wait to c it!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh cant wait to see nat and chakrit..finally gonna see nat..wish it was Mam but oh well..chakrit looks really cute in this lakorn..

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't wait.....My Chakrit looks sooo HOT...and Nat is soo pretty.....ahhh, can't wait.....as long as Chakrit's in the lakorn, I'm gonna love it because I can never stop staring at him....yay.....

L

lalalek

hahaha!!! i happen to be lucky to watch the first part.....it was really good/funny!!!!!! Chakrit is very sexy in the movie and Nat is cute as ever!!!!!!!!! :D :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey same here...i just finish watching the first epi..it's pretty good...love chakrit he look so cute and hot..lolz...nate looks cute and she's funny...hahahahhaha....

.diane.

Media Fanatic
anyone else feel REALLY awful for the real yumiko-chan? :(

it's great. i'm loving chakrit and nat hehe and the songs are great! can't wait for this OST to release out :D

natty

Chubs
Chor_Moua said:
I can't wait for this one either. I love Nat and Off.

Off is so hot and sexy, even if he's the bad guy or good guy, dude he could be my guy. (back off Kayla and Natty)

Charkit is starting to grow on me now, but I perfer him acting with N'ek's a little bit older(okay, let's say I want him and Aom go make a lakorn, Kayla would go nuts, if not she might just faint from hearing about it) since I think the pairing looks kind of off a little.

Exact is on a roll. HEHEHEHE
[post="68137"][/post]​

chor.. you can have alllll the guys at white lotus plus bogie and pong so please STAY AWAY FROM OFF!!!! :angry:

btw he's a good cop..

L

lalalek

.diane. said:
anyone else feel REALLY awful for the real yumiko-chan? :(

it's great. i'm loving chakrit and nat hehe and the songs are great! can't wait for this OST to release out :D
[post="69238"][/post]​
Yeah, i really felt sorry for yumiko-chan, didn't she said that she sold her house and all her other stuff? i wonder where is she going to be staying at since she has nothing left? lol, this movie is so funny! :loool:

.diane.

Media Fanatic
lek_24/7 said:
Yeah, i really felt sorry for yumiko-chan, didn't she said that she sold her house and all her other stuff? i wonder where is she going to be staying at since she has nothing left? lol, this movie is so funny! :loool:
[post="69492"][/post]​
yeah she sniffled and said "i sold my house and things" looks like she started walking back to the airline to get another ticket back to japan. i don't think they thought that through. i mean no offense but it's the internet where they met. you don't think that she'll email him again "maybe hate mail" or that later chakrit emails her. anywho, i'm really loving it. the end previews for the rest of the lakorn look so good. looks like chakrit gets hurt and nat's crying. i love it! they pull it off i like these two. dang chakrit is hott in it and hearing his english :wub:

he's like 'what's up? man, you guys are awesome thank you." lol such modern english without an accent yanno? :w000t:

you can really tell from their first meeting that nat was liking chakrit.

first episode summary :

Nat was an undercover waitress and her goal was to put a microphone so that they could hear the conversation between this thai-chinese mobster. Nat's clumsy and forgetful and she forgot to turn on the mic! She goes back in attempt to turn it back on but causes more of a ruckus and the mic drops right at the table. Nat reaches for her gun and gets shot at! Luckily, she was wearing a bulletproof vest so she's not hurt but you see her loosing her head by yelling at the mobster after he gets caught. Nat gets suspended and and has to be secretary for filing work which she hates. She's always wanted to be a cop she wants to be in the action!

The next task is to get close to Khun Phalapong "chakrit's dad - i forgot his name". Someone mentions that there's an opportunity soon. He's been chatting online with a japanese girl that knows thai, Yumiko-Chan and she'll be coming to Thailand in 3 days so Nat begs to get this job. It's pretty funny scene too. Nat is a manipulator! :blink: It's funny watching Nat get ready for her role too anywho.

The first day, Nat oversleeps so she's late and starts everyone in a panic. When Nat gets to the airport, on her way to the restroom to change she bumps into Chakrit. They do their googling eyes and Nat is so adoring Chakrit but it's not like how Chakrit and Kat were in Leh Rai Ubai Ruk. Instead, it's similar to Ann and Andy in Nang Fah Rai Peek. She says he's a boy - he should apologize to her and he says no - she ran into him she should apologize.

Nat comes out of the restroom in her kimono and meets Khun Phalapong. Funny scenes. Nat doesn't fancy him and he is just in awe of her beauty. He brought her flowers that supposively she's allergic to. Bah, that's the end of the first episode! :p