Khun Ja Engagement and Wedding Ceremony 22-06-2012

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol it's also common sense to point out something annoying, something irks the heck out of one's head

P.s lol dont go around and gloat about rude people. You act like you have the right to tell which is right, which is wrong
*snorts* snobby :rolleyes1:

cecilia

Staff member
a simple yes and no isn't ALL THAT HARD to answer for someone who already have know the answer - it's actually shorter than writing something rude -- or in another word, ignore if annoyed lmao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it is also common sense to not answer if u don't want to. it was the way she wrote that made it so rude. alice said she just pointed out, but in fact it came out rude.

anyways I love chalida body figure. I'm jealous. my motivation by the end of summer haha I know it should be the other way around. this is one wedding I would have loved to attend. look at all the male guest lol eyecandy!
telling somebody to focus isn't rude its an advice for others learning if i was a rudeness manner i could of using swear words or bad mouth but i haven't use any of those words

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
The pictures above, they are all Ch3 newbies.I saw Ken T. Ann T, Aum A. Where are the others? Everyone looks great at the wedding ceremony. Congratulation, Khun Ja!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Everyone look their best! Da girl are gorgeous and da guys are just so hot!!! Congratulation Khun Ja!!!

telling somebody to focus isn't rude its an advice for others learning if i was a rudeness manner i could of using swear words or bad mouth but i haven't use any of those words
It isn't rude to advise someone to focus or pay attention more, but it is when that comment is conveyed in a very specific manner. Rudeness can come off in two ways -- directly and obviously through the usage of cuss words, or underhandedly. The latter form was used but it doesn't eliminate that the comment came off as rude.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It isn't rude to advise someone to focus or pay attention more, but it is when that comment is conveyed in a very specific manner. Rudeness can come off in two ways -- directly and obviously through the usage of cuss words, or underhandedly. The latter form was used but it doesn't eliminate that the comment came off as rude.
the story is over I 4get all about this already lets just end this problem please

tinah

sarNie Coma
everyone look lovely. this looks like a ch3 party seeing all their daras there lol congrats to khun ja and her hubby!