Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
wow alot of stuff happen..i just love this lakorn from beginning til now..its soo funny and nothing stressful..but its coming to an end on the 27th..so 3 more epi left..wonder what else is gonna happen
3 more episodes left? Wow, time sure passes by. I think all that's left to be resolved would be on what will happen to the evil mom & daughter and also the Badin guy. There might be a possible mistuderstanding happening between film and janie because of the badin guy. There isn't an issue between janie's mom and film now. What's playing after it?

tinah

sarNie Coma
3 more episodes left? Wow, time sure passes by. I think all that's left to be resolved would be on what will happen to the evil mom & daughter and also the Badin guy. There might be a possible mistuderstanding happening between film and janie because of the badin guy. There isn't an issue between janie's mom and film now. What's playing after it?

Donut/Nott/Yards lakorn "rung nok bon plai mai" will be replacing this..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm kinda confused as to what is going on... i understand that Film was a servant at this one Khun Chai's home...or something like that?....

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
It's a cute ending...I like what Janie wore in the last episodes. The pictures above is a screen cap of what the ending is like. thanks for sharing the pictures.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aww, the ending was cute :] i envy Janie. dammit, she gets a real kiss from Film. *kreeet* hahahaha x]

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Finally got around to watching it and I thought it was good. Film was really great in it especially when he has that depress look to his face. You know when he takes that deeps sigh and looks down LOL. Freakin hilarious when he pretended to have amnesia and Janie finds him on the steps like a lost puppy and you guessed it... that sad face.

myx

sArNieZ
what a good lakorn, janie and film together, that's awesome. i've got to say, i'm pretty into this lakorn. i went to the movie renting place every week to see if the next part is there yet. this is a interesting lakorn. even though it is my first time seeing film and janie lakorn, i like it. it makes me want to see their next or upcoming lakorn.

navy

sarNie Adult
Love every cast.

I think Film looks much better in Hima Tai Pra Jun than this one, but he still cute with Janie anyway.......

Looking forward to see more of him...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally got around to watching it and I thought it was good. Film was really great in it especially when he has that depress look to his face. You know when he takes that deeps sigh and looks down LOL. Freakin hilarious when he pretended to have amnesia and Janie finds him on the steps like a lost puppy and you guessed it... that sad face.
i loved his lovey dovey face... he was a good pick for the role... i like that part too where he pretended to have amnesia... and when she found him, i just loved his facial expression... you cant say no to a face like that...