Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I really like Film in this lakorn...oh my I just saw them on Ruk Eay and he was soooo funny. Janie seemed really shy. But it was hella funny and entertaining. Oh my gosh Film likes eating fried crickets..ewwwww!!!! LOL :wacko:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
LOL....i'm watching the part where the reporters came to the palace to interview "Tun Chai" and that hairdresser girl came in and introduce herself as the tun chai's sister, khun ying...gosh this lakorn is soooooo entertaining. I thought it would be like so so but now it's so funny and entertaining can't wait till Janie and Film get close. :yahoo: :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe i was watching ep.5 this morning. Ahahaha i like the part when film said he has secret and janie asks him "what are you gay?" and Film replied "Yes"

ahahahah...then afterward she chase him around the room trying to cut his manhood. Ahaha....

aahahahah and then she handcuff him and film thought she wanted something else.

She went to pee and he was in there too. Okay no more talking about it. I think i'm gunna laugh to death.

This episode kum sanook dee...

Vinny

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!! I can't wait until i go back and watch the lakorn!!!!! Sound so so interesting, i'm still on my holiday so i can't really download and watch. You girls better tell me more about the storyline, i'm dying to see!!!!!!!

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing all the pics. I love Film & Janie & their lakorn too. They look very good together & i love this type of lakorn.

kermint

sarNie Adult
thanks for post these pics. that cute pics of them lol.....last week episode was too funny but has a romantic scene that was cool

kermint

sarNie Adult
.... is she gonna find out hes not the prince TT.TT.....its going too fast i dont want her to find out yet...
yeah, i think she will find out that he's not the prince in this week. so i have no idea what's gonna happen lol........just wait and see