Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow Janie looks really pretty!..thanx for sharing kermit..i so cant wait to watch this next week :yahoo:

Vinny

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!! WOW!!!! :yahoo: I just want to scream out loud!!! My Janie looks so pretty!!!! Gosh they make a very hot couple if they go out together!!! Thanks for sharing man kermit!!!!! :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
i will try to translate if i do have time but i'm not promise you guys and i kind of lazy person too ahhahahaa. cuz rite now i'm so busy all of my classes and i will travel to Kali. next month too. i might probably miss some episode too. i will get to finish when i get home dudududududdudu will miss this lakorn lol
Thanks Kermint. I'll be waiting patiently for the summary. Whenever you have a chance is fine. I understand how busy you are, especially with school. By the way, thanks for all the lovely portraits of Film and Janie. They both look great!!

Thanks for the teaser and pictures, Tinah. The teaser was short, but very interesting. I can't wait for the lakorn to air!!

Vinny

sarNie Egg
It airing tonite!!! OMG i totally going to miss this!!!! i just can't wait until i come from the holiday 2 c this!!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: :yahoo: I just the opening credits and it looks soooooo gooood!!!!!! Damn work and schoool!!!!! I jus want to be a bum and watch lakorns alll day!!!! I'm going to have wait for the holidays to watch it. AWWWWW It soooo cute. There's so many scenes between Film and Janie. Ladies keep me updated!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just the opening credits and it looks soooooo gooood!!!!!! Damn work and schoool!!!!! I jus want to be a bum and watch lakorns alll day!!!! I'm going to have wait for the holidays to watch it. AWWWWW It soooo cute. There's so many scenes between Film and Janie. Ladies keep me updated!!
wow really?..dang im so excited!!..Jthepsen and Youa uploaded epi 1 in the Buddy Media but i havent dl it yet

can someone pin up this topic since its on-air already

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Omg now this couple is pair up too? They look weird together. I mean they both look good in the pics from the lakorn. But Janie looks too womanly and Film looks like a little punk boy. Anyway any opinions on this lakorn? I don't know if I want to watch, just from the pics, I don't like it. But I miss Janie onscreen for awhile but I think I might pass on this one.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Omg now this couple is pair up too? They look weird together. I mean they both look good in the pics from the lakorn. But Janie looks too womanly and Film looks like a little punk boy. Anyway any opinions on this lakorn? I don't know if I want to watch, just from the pics, I don't like it. But I miss Janie onscreen for awhile but I think I might pass on this one.
Oh, but they look so good!!!! I'm not usually into Film, but they really do make a cute couple!!! Looks like they're always arguing heheheheh. I really want to watch it, but I know I'm not going to have the time to do. :( I'm try to so tonight. I'll let you know though!

tinah

sarNie Coma
at first when i heard janie was pairing up with Film i wasnt too fond cuz Film looks kind of young for her..but looking at the pix..they actually look cute together..i still havent seen epi 1 though

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn will be fun. there seem to be pretty much sweet & cute scenes of Film&Jenny.which i love to watch. i notice Film always get a pra aek character that is a nice & sweet guy and nang aek is mean to him. which in the beginning of course and then she fell in love with him. like his role with Pat too. first she didn't like him, but fell in love with him later because he's a nice guy. and his la korn with Donut he was a nice sweet guy too. well it fit his face ,he make sad faces well. and make me feel sorry for him. when he gets yell at by nang egg. but Jenny is mean in this la korn. she slap him many times from the preview. but if i have to choose i rather see la korn nang egg being mean to pra egg than pra egg being mean to nang egg. because when a girl is mean to a guy she doesn't go all the way, she would forgive him fast. and even though she's mean to him but he still love her and is nice&sweet to her. and that make her turn to be nice to him.and they still have sweet cute scenes together. but if a guy is mean to a girl he is mean for a long time. and would make her jealous by flirting with the bad girl or lock her up, kidnap her, "r" her,insult her a lot etc.. which makes me mad watching pra egg being mean to nang egg like this.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
So what's happening so far in episode 1 - can someone please post the storyline!!!! I'm dying to watch!!!!! But i can't coz i'm overseas already, and i don't have the time to download and watch!!!!!! So please post me some pic of them together!!! Thanks :D