Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

kermint

sarNie Adult
hehe i would post u a picture but i dont know how lol.. but thanks anyways for taking the time and trying to answering me i appreciate it :D
ok, if you don't know how to post pic then just give me the link and i will go see hahahaa

oh ok ok ok i know who you talking now ahhahahaha

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I just saw the teasers, it sounds really good. But I don't understand what's going even though I watch like 3 times already. Is film not ready to settle down or something???? That's why he's not ready to get marry to Janie??

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the teaser!!!!! Looks cool!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the teaser, Tinah. I can't wait for this lakorn to air. I miss Film and Janie on screen. They would make a lovely couple!!

Vinny

sarNie Egg
OH Dame!!!! I'm going to miss the few episods coz i'm going overseas for a couple of weeks!!!! Dame It!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Janie and Film wow ... but I love janie and the title of this lakorn itself oOO .... can't wait and 3 more weeks? wow ... so many good stuffs airing =x and thanks for the teasers!!

Vinny

sarNie Egg
I'm going to Singapor for two weeks, so yeah!!!!! i really want to see the first episode!!!! So you girls better tell me what happens okay????? I'll be waiting!!!!! (Thanks) :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww that sucks Vinny..but as much as I want to watch this lakorn..i dont want kaew ta pee to end yet :D

more cute pix..credit to Rspromotion

tinah

sarNie Coma
it probaly will be calla..lol..oh yeh this lakorn will probaly be on Wic 3 Pra Ram 4 on the 22nd along with the other 3 sets of lakorn..like Tee Jai Rak..and Ruen Rak Ruen Tard..and i think the cast of Tye/Ohs lakorn too

Vinny

sarNie Egg
I think in this lakorn, there will be a lot of party scence because of the clothes what they wearing!!! That's totally cool man........can't waite to see this one!