Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

tinah

sarNie Coma
koo sarng koo kon mag..thanx to noiki!..janie looks sooo pretty..cant wait..its probaly airing after Tik/cherry

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was ust about to post that pic kermit..lol..anyway they do look cute together..i wonder whats that about

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i was ust about to post that pic kermit..lol..anyway they do look cute together..i wonder whats that about
that picture was taken when film and tack (not pictured) gave Janie flowers on the set for her birthday.. they really look cute together i can't wait to see the lakorn.. i hope it's good

kermint

sarNie Adult
i heard they said that it will on air after "Kaew Tah Pee" but i'm not really sure too. if they comfire for sure then i will tell ya ok hahhahahaa......

yeah, i just finished read it the summary of this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh in RS site they posted wed-thurs timeslot but didnt actually confirm its airing after kaew ta pee but it probaly will

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx kermit..those were some cute clips..kool, Oh P is in here..i see alot of the professional daras

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know if tack gets with anyone in this lakorn?? also i think her name is pang from the power 3 club is she playing as supporting actress??

kermint

sarNie Adult
does anyone know if tack gets with anyone in this lakorn?? also i think her name is pang from the power 3 club is she playing as supporting actress??
i don't think that she's Power 3 club. her nick name is fern. or do you mean that her name in the lakorn is fang? i'm not sure who Tack gets with hahhahaaaaaaaaa

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
hahah thanks for the info.. i saw a picture and it was a girl from the power 3 club that's the one i'm talk about hehe i'm not talking about fern