Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Kaew Ta Pee is airing in channel 3.
Jannie has about 3-4 lkaorns coming out next year or maybe this year.The one I really want to see is the one where Benz is in.I love Bez.She is such a great actress ^_^ .

tinah

sarNie Coma
Kaew Ta Pee is airing in channel 3.
Jannie has about 3-4 lkaorns coming out next year or maybe this year.The one I really want to see is the one where Benz is in.I love Bez.She is such a great actress
yeh im looking forward to the one with benz and ken the most..lets see..she has 2 lakorn including this so that makes 3..i read the sum at thaidramafan..the translation was confusing..something about Film having no parent and one of the rich family took him to be their servant..i think in a way it sounds like the lakorn with Pol S and James gf(i forgot her name)

tinah

sarNie Coma
cute pic..but they are so distant from eachother..doesnt look like film is even touching janie..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Film does not know how to pose.

Tinah,your description of the summary doesn't go with the title of the lakorn at all.
I would translate it myself but I am so lazy.LOL.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Come-on KristyS!!! Can you please finish the translation i want to know more about it!!! Please....thanks

puppylov

sarNie Adult
yea, translate it cuz i think this couple is lovely. somehow i think they look good together. janie is like the one actress who can co- star with a lot of diff actors. most other stars always co- star with the same actors. janie is lucky.

tinah

sarNie Coma
that picture was taken when film and tack (not pictured) gave Janie flowers on the set for her birthday.. they really look cute together i can't wait to see the lakorn.. i hope it's good
aww thats very cute of them to do..

more cute pix/news..credit to meawlek

“ชนะ” ชวนดู “ฟิล์ม-เจนี่” กุ๊กกิ๊ก ติดใจกำกับละครคอมเมดี้ “คุณชายร้ายเล่มเกวียน”

ขึ้นชื่อลือชาเรื่องฝีมือการกำกับละครแนวดราม่าต้องยกให้ ชนะ คราประยูร ที่ล่าสุดเจ้าตัวหันมากำกับละครแนวโรแมนติคคอมเมดี้อีกครั้งให้กับค่ายอาร์เอสเรื่อง “คุณชายร้ายเล่มเกวียน” ซึ่งใกล้จะออกอากาศให้ชมเร็วๆ นี้แล้ว ทางช่อง 3 เกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้ ชนะ เผยรายละเอียดให้ฟังว่า

“ตอนนี้กำลังกำกับละคร “คุณชายร้ายเล่มเกวียน” อยู่ครับ มีฟิล์มกับเจนี่เล่นคู่กัน เรื่องนี้เป็นละครแนวโรแมนติคคอมเมดี้ในรอบหลายปีที่ผมกำกับละคร เพราะตั้งแต่กำกับละครมาจะเป็นแนวดราม่าซะส่วนใหญ่ ที่รับกำกับละครเรื่องนี้เพราะเนื้อหาของละครน่าสนใจ มีที่มาที่ไปของตัวละครและเนื้อหาว่าทำไมต้องออกแนวตลก ถ้าให้มากำกับแบบยิงมุขตลกทั้งเรื่องคงไม่ถนัดแน่ เพราะไม่ใช่ทางเรา

ยอมรับนะว่าคอมเมดี้ยากกว่าดราม่ามาก เลยต้องอ่านบทหลายรอบและทำความเข้าใจกับบทอย่างลึกซึ้ง เพื่อจะได้มากำกับให้นักแสดงได้เข้าใจ ว่าทำไมต้องเล่นให้ออกมาดูตลกตามที่บทเขียนมา โดยส่วนตัวละครแนวนี้ยอมรับว่าไม่ถนัด แต่ก็พยายามเอาแนวของตัวเองมาใส่ไว้ในละครด้วย ก็อยากให้คนดูได้ติดตามชมกัน เพราะทั้ง ฟิล์ม กับ เจนี่ เล่นเรื่องนี้น่ารักมาก สนุกด้วย และไม่คิดว่าทั้งคู่จะเล่นแบบนี้ได้ โดยเฉพาะฟิล์มจะลืมภาพที่เขาเคยเป็นนักร้องไปเลยครับถ้าได้ดูละครเรื่องนี้”