KhmerHut.com

thear

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know how I can get in contact with this company besides through e-mail? I placed an order for several movies that cost be over a hundred dollars and never received my movies. This happened back in October of 2008 and I have been writing them numerous e-mails regarding this matter. I never once received a response back. This has irritated me greatly. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I just check my statement and there was a charge from that company. I couldn't find a contact phone so I sent them an email asking what the charge is all about as I've never place an order, let alone received anything from them. I gave them a couple days to contact me before I file a dispute with my credit card company.

If you give up on waiting, I suggest you file a report with your credit card/charge card. Even paypal has a claim that buyers can file if they did not receive their order. Seller has a certain amount of time to process and ship out order and if that time is up they can't do that, they will need to ask the customer if they want to wait or issue a refund. No communication is very bad and I'm sure your card company can help you fight the charge. But if it's something that you want to wait for.. then I don't know. Try looking into other website if they have what you are looking for. Maybe you might have to pay more but you get it faster? Good luck to you and to me too eheheh

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i use to order lakorns from them but now i don't: they never reply back when you email to them, never! luckily i always receive my orders but i always order for at least 100€. try their website or khmerhut@gmail.com

thear

sarNie Egg
Thank you guys for replying to my post. I don't believe that I'll ever receive my movies or money back from them. I feel so cheated. I don't trust them anymore and will never order from them again. They completely messed up and it's wrong that they don't respond to e-mails. I actually filed a complaint with my credit card company, but I think it was too late because I let the time slide by. Oh well, whatever goes around will come around.

dara

sarNie Egg
This is really unjust.

I think you have some blame on yourself to for not going to your credit card company sooner, now they can't help you. Which is a shame.

But no company deserves any of our business if they fail to honor your order. Even if they do good on orders after yours I will never order from them until I know they fix your problem. Please spread the word on this online (and assuming you are not lying). Whats so difficult for them to help you? It's just a bunch of burn discs (if you're ordering lakorn) that costs them a few bucks to make.

thear

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I should have filed a complaint with my credit card company sooner; but I was hoping that KhmerHut would respond to my e-mails and send me my order. I remembered ordering from them for the first time years ago and it took them a few months to send me my shipment, so that was why I waited.

This is all true; I would not post this if it did not happen. I hope that nothing like this will happen to anyone else.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I gave them a deadline to respond to my inquiry by end of business on Friday and I have not heard from them. Since today is Sunday, I will proceed with the next step and take action with my Credit Card company.

I will keep you all posted about my case.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
My update

After an entire week which was more that I allowed them in my email last Wednesday to Khmerhut, I called to file a dispute charge with my Credit Card company. I provided proof that I have sent them an email and allow ample time for them to respond. My Credit Card company went ahead an issue me a full refund immediately.

If Khmerhut wants to fight this dispute they can. They have certain amount of time to do so but they must provide proof that I had order anything from them let alone the shipping information and in a timely manner. When a buyer purchase something the seller is given up to 30 days to complete the order and if not, they are suppose to notify the buyer for further options. If the Seller doesn't follow the guidelines then the Buyer has the right to file a dispute and get their money back. In addition if you order something that is time sensitive but you receive it after the date you can also file a charge back because the product doesn't serve any good because it's too late.

For those who did not get their order I suggest you file a charge with your credit card company. Even if it's been awhile this just shows that you have waited this long for Khmerhut to fulfill your order and they failed.

Goodluck!

kaka

sarNie Egg
My update

After an entire week which was more that I allowed them in my email last Wednesday to Khmerhut, I called to file a dispute charge with my Credit Card company. I provided proof that I have sent them an email and allow ample time for them to respond. My Credit Card company went ahead an issue me a full refund immediately.

If Khmerhut wants to fight this dispute they can. They have certain amount of time to do so but they must provide proof that I had order anything from them let alone the shipping information and in a timely manner. When a buyer purchase something the seller is given up to 30 days to complete the order and if not, they are suppose to notify the buyer for further options. If the Seller doesn't follow the guidelines then the Buyer has the right to file a dispute and get their money back. In addition if you order something that is time sensitive but you receive it after the date you can also file a charge back because the product doesn't serve any good because it's too late.

For those who did not get their order I suggest you file a charge with your credit card company. Even if it's been awhile this just shows that you have waited this long for Khmerhut to fulfill your order and they failed.

Goodluck!
Let me know what your results are after they tried to dispute your claim. Im curious how shady khmerhut is. I heard a lot of bad things from them. I just stopped buying from them. I dont trust them with my personal information especially when they cant simply reply to an inquiry. Khmerhut is a scam. Its a hit and miss sometimes with them. Goodluck and keep us posted.

cant you just report them to take their site down? this isnt the first time they are scamming khmer peeps.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
same here i bought from them before and it was good service and the last time i bought from them was july 07 and didnt get my stuff until jan 08, i was super pissed off (sent numerous email and no reply) when i finally got my stuff they sent a free lakorn with it (like it was suppose to make up for it) and since then they lost my business!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The site no longer works, i think it got too many complaints from customers, serves them right for having such horrible service and bad quality dvds. Still angry that my Young Warriors series had no ending grrrr :angry: