Khmer star pixs

LuvNida

sarNie Egg
ohh thanks russe i love Dang Monicaz you mind please scan me bigger pics of her for me i wanna use it as desktop :)

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Dayamn!!! what is up with the eyes lashes? looks likes spider legs to me. lol Thanks for sharing. i really like the outdoor pic. who is the guy? he is kinda cute despites his tight pants.

russe

sarNie Adult
Dayamn!!! what is up with the eyes lashes? looks likes spider legs to me. lol Thanks for sharing. i really like the outdoor pic. who is the guy? he is kinda cute despites his tight pants.
lol... yes, her eyes looks like spider legs. everything looks nice except for the eyes. I don't like when they put hevy eye makeup. the eyes is the most important thing when you look at the fashion or portraits photographs. I don't know the guys name either and yeah, he looks cute.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling

LOL! his pants is tight, but he sure is cute. ^.^

i don't like those lashes too. look so scary!

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
Can you believe she's half Khmer! Her Name is Marina Lek. She's an American Model. Check out her myspace
credit to Brenda who found this model's info
she's a french model.

here's another half french/ half khmer model in france:
samantha tea

pov theavy (she was in a korean drama: how to meet the perfect neighbor)

meas sok sophea

ano

sok srey neang

aaliyah

samkol

[credits to spkcolorlab]

russe

sarNie Adult
who is that girl in the last pic, Samkol? never seen her before. all the girls in the pixs are all pretty, but Samkol stood out the most. she just looks naturally pretty without all the air brushing.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
i got her pic from some girl's geocities that was based on khmer celebrities long long long time ago. maybe she's a model?