Khmer star pixs

LuvNida

sarNie Egg
this is something that i retouch credits to spkcolorlab for the photo viste www.skpcolorlab.com for high images <3

before:

(((( NOW ))))))

russe

sarNie Adult
second thought , it dark out there and i dont want to smell hahaha .. here a movie of him ...

when i was in cambodia a couple months ago . I went to theater and watch dis one khmer movie ... i forgot wat it call but Chomrom was the bad guy in there hahaha and it was the first time i saw him and i thought he was good looking everyone in the theater awe when his scene come up haha and i was like danggg they dont' care about the leading guy at all ! Later dat week i went to watch another khmer movie and dis time he was the lead and from dat point on i went out to buy all his movie in Phem Phom but all i found is dat movie up there the picture i just post cuz usually he play supporting role .
oh... its him, I thought he was cute when I frist saw him in Kim Leakhena's music video

russe

sarNie Adult
this is something that i retouch credits to spkcolorlab for the photo viste www.skpcolorlab.com for high images <3
before:

(((( NOW ))))))
wow!!!! you did a great job!!!! fro the original pix it looks nice, but the eye make-up doesn't look good. I'm so glad that Khmer stars photos look so porfessional now(good for magazine covers). they still need to work on it a bit more on interesting lighting, and camera angle.
LuVnida, I like how you retouch it, the light on the right side has a better lighting effect to it, Love the flowers, it enhance the pix somuch. You should retouch all their pixs and send it back to them...lol, cause all their pixs need major touch up. I went to their site, their pixs looks good, but their high key lighting for the background is over expose and for their medium key .lights is not enough light and shadow.
Chanthoeun looks really pertty, I couldn't even tell its her. she looks like a Korean actress.
thanks for sharing!
they use a 22mega pixals medium format camera, that is the camera I wanted!

Twinky

sarNie Elites
OMG...LuVnIdA great job...keep up the excellent work..I agree with Russe..the flowers that you had added really help enhance the picture and you should defenitely resend your work back to the orginal photograper..hahaha

russe

sarNie Adult
Kong Socheat

she looks like Chett Sovanpanha...

don't konw who she is...

I got this from Laies Magazine site

LuvNida

sarNie Egg
i really love Laies Magazine site its sooo perfect for photography wish they can give us a high resolotion images :D

russe

sarNie Adult
i really love Laies Magazine site its sooo perfect for photography wish they can give us a high resolotion images :D
I'm thinking bout ording it, has anyone order it yet?

LuvNida

sarNie Egg
I'm thinking bout ording it, has anyone order it yet?

i dont think anyone orderd it yet hehe if u got a hand on it please share with us :D thanks <3

NOTE: If anyone orderd it please share with us bcoz i need the high resolution image for my school project thank sooo much <3 * LuFf * :spin:

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
^ Thanks Milkjuice :spin: i just wanna share what i have learned from school kekekek :clap:
How long have u been learning? Your works are amazing! I was wondering if u can retouch some of my pics...only if u have time...if u don't, that's okay...

LuvNida

sarNie Egg
@ Milkjuice - i've been learning design about 5months hehe but i got my handz on photoshop about 2years now playing around with it soo yehh thanks , sure send me some of your photo when i have time ill do it for you i havnt done some of the pics that they wantd me to retouch too lol ill do em all when im FREE hehe.

@ russe - thanks ./ :D

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
@ Milkjuice - i've been learning design about 5months hehe but i got my handz on photoshop about 2years now playing around with it soo yehh thanks , sure send me some of your photo when i have time ill do it for you i havnt done some of the pics that they wantd me to retouch too lol ill do em all when im FREE hehe.
2 years eh? I had photoshop for 4 years and I still don't really know how to use it...lolzz
I will send my pics to you.....Thank you soo much Luvnida! I really appreciate it...