sarNie Adult
I just had to share these pixs with you guys... enjoy

I just love this pix... one of the best star pix I've seen

love her voice

she is just so cute

he's the man... hehehe

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow...Ouk Sokun Kagna looks soo much better with long hair...It must be the new release U2...I need to go buy one....Duch sophea looks soo cute with glasses on...what dvd vol did you get the Preap Savath picture?

russe

sarNie Adult
Milkjuice said:
oh wow...Ouk Sokun Kagna looks soo much better with long hair...It must be the new release U2...I need to go buy one....Duch sophea looks soo cute with glasses on...what dvd vol did you get the Preap Savath picture?
[post="108664"][/post]​
yeah, thats the new U2dvd. she does looked prettier there. I think preap's pix is from RHM dvd vol.59

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Ouk SokunKagna pix #1 ...uhmm something wrong with her eye...iono doesn't look right, not like the rest.

Kim Leakhana? LoLzz...she looks extremely old in this pix...sorry fans, but some Khmer Gay Star look better than Leakhana in this pix.

As for the rest...they look prudie eheheh

russe

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
can i steal preap savth picture thank u  :p
[post="109896"][/post]​
sure you can take it... if you want more pixs of his, I'll make more

russe

sarNie Adult
Khatiya said:
Ouk SokunKagna pix #1 ...uhmm something wrong with her eye...iono doesn't look right, not like the rest.

Kim Leakhana? LoLzz...she looks extremely old in this pix...sorry fans, but some Khmer Gay Star look better than Leakhana in this pix.

As for the rest...they look prudie eheheh
[post="108784"][/post]​
how dare you... j/k... that pix of leakhena is like 2years ago from new year dvd

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
omg where did this pic come from? there are pretty.. i want ouk marima.... in the pic too.. its so pretty if its in a magazine i need a magazine.. thanks for sharing!

sisii

I haven't seen Duch Sophea in a long time ever since her scandal. I just love her! And Meas Soksophea, I really love her voice. It's really nice and she sings really well. Thanks for posting

russe

sarNie Adult
Sawina said:
omg where did this pic come from? there are pretty.. i want ouk marima.... in the pic too.. its so pretty if its in a magazine i need a magazine.. thanks for sharing!
[post="110633"][/post]​
the first pix is from u2 cover. the rest are from u2 screen capps and rhm. who is Ouk Marima?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Nice.. RHM now has nice pix with their CD album... and i like how they put the lyrics on there as well... worth the $$, unlike in the past eheheh kool kool. Thanks for sharing

Pich Chenda gained a bit weight after having the baby - normal thing though :)