Khmer original modern songs

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This production keeps making nice varieties of songs. Imo they’re the best in making good original music in srok Khmer.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She has a pretty voice...but the PS just too obvious. I don't mind it when it's subtle because there's a bunch of competition. But one thing I can say, PS in Cambodia have come a long way.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She has a pretty voice...but the PS just too obvious. I don't mind it when it's subtle because there's a bunch of competition. But one thing I can say, PS in Cambodia have come a long way.
Did she get PS done on her nose? It doesn’t look bad. Not bad like Meas Soksophea, Ouk Sokunkhana, or So Pisey yet. Those ladies PS looks extremely bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did she get PS done on her nose? It doesn’t look bad. Not bad like Meas Soksophea, Ouk Sokunkhana, or So Pisey yet. Those ladies PS looks extremely bad.
She got her nose and eyes done. When the eyes are fix you can see the crest, the lines are obviously not natural. But right now her PA isn't bad....but yes the others are so bad. Meas Sophea...her nose is just awful

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some of the younger artists has talent. I see tattoos are up and coming for the younger generation. Seeing Cambodia made me missed it. But when I was there I got sick and made it less enjoyable. One thing I never got used to is not having hot water.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Some of the younger artists has talent. I see tattoos are up and coming for the younger generation. Seeing Cambodia made me missed it. But when I was there I got sick and made it less enjoyable. One thing I never got used to is not having hot water.
Yeah, there’re are a lot of young and talented artists Iin srok Khmer now, but sadly they’re not or have the money to promote them properly. I see the bigger production like RHM producing crappy music for their young singers or all their singers that sounds like they’re shitting on themselves. Khmer entertainment are still going really slow.

lucky you, you got to visit Cambodia. I’ve been there and don’t if I’ll ever do. I’venever even travel anywhere outside the state, sadly. Oh why can’t you drink hot water in Cambodia? Is it bc it’s too hot there?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, there’re are a lot of young and talented artists Iin srok Khmer now, but sadly they’re not or have the money to promote them properly. I see the bigger production like RHM producing crappy music for their young singers or all their singers that sounds like they’re shitting on themselves. Khmer entertainment are still going really slow.

lucky you, you got to visit Cambodia. I’ve been there and don’t if I’ll ever do. I’venever even travel anywhere outside the state, sadly. Oh why can’t you drink hot water in Cambodia? Is it bc it’s too hot there?
Not hot water for drinking but for shower. It's so hot there people don't see the need for hot water. But it's so humid and then dirt gets all over your hair and face that without hot water I still feel dirty. I can only stand cold water for a few minutes. I take the fastest shower ever in Cambodia lol. But I do love the food. The only problem is my stomach can't handle food much out of country. I'm fortunate enough to able to visit most of the country I wanted to go before Covid kicked in. Last year we were able to ring the new year in Barcelona...so thought that was cool. Once we are able to resume traveling then we flying again.

Anyway, these new generation shows promising talent but it's still an unfair industry. It's all about who you know. Some has great voice but goes nowhere then there are some that isn't so great but gets lot of exposure.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Not hot water for drinking but for shower. It's so hot there people don't see the need for hot water. But it's so humid and then dirt gets all over your hair and face that without hot water I still feel dirty. I can only stand cold water for a few minutes. I take the fastest shower ever in Cambodia lol. But I do love the food. The only problem is my stomach can't handle food much out of country. I'm fortunate enough to able to visit most of the country I wanted to go before Covid kicked in. Last year we were able to ring the new year in Barcelona...so thought that was cool. Once we are able to resume traveling then we flying again.

Anyway, these new generation shows promising talent but it's still an unfair industry. It's all about who you know. Some has great voice but goes nowhere then there are some that isn't so great but gets lot of exposure.
Oh so they don’t have hot water at the hotel? I’ve heard that Cambodia weather is like Florida. I don’t think I like that cus I hated the weather in FL, I always complain whenever I go there for work.

It’s hard to progress when they idolize the untalented, bad singers in Cambodia. The talented ones get unnoticed.The big productions keeps making crappy songs.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Vanna Da’s new song “Time To Rise” is getting popular in the Khmer community. Got over 2million views in 5 days. Good for them.

I don’t really dig the rapping but I do like the Khmer blues(ah-yiey) and the mixed of modern beat.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Laura Mam and Vannda. To have this song feels like it’s meaningful, they should have some else sing the Khmer part instead of Laura, imo.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Vannda is getting quite popular with his new songs. People are doing a reaction video to it.

his new song Queen Bee

these girls seem to like him very much

There’s a handful of Thais reactions.

his reaction is funny.