Khmer original modern songs

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is old, JJ singing with Kmean Khmer! JJ is adorable singing in Khmer... at least he tried.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This production is going for the Korean pop style. The mv’s are nice but I don’t like the way they composed the lyrics or the way they sings. The words doesn’t sound that clear. A few of music sounds nice. Most sounds like kids singing though.
Credit to rightful owner

byebye

sarNie OldFart
How does Khmer look now?? Lol. They’re so influenced by western and Koreans.
Lol, it's a trend like they go get their face done by the same doctor. They look like they are mixed with something. Anyway, at least the can move now. Not like the early 2000s karaoke lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, it's a trend like they go get their face done by the same doctor. They look like they are mixed with something. Anyway, at least the can move now. Not like the early 2000s karaoke lol
Omg, they look like a clone of each other. Getting PS at a young age is gonna do so much damage when they get to like 25. It’ll age them so fast. Damn, it’s sad not to see that natural beauty in ET anymore. Yeah, they do dance better now. I still do like the 2000s dance movie, it’s my kinda dance. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think this is an original song. Let me know if it’s not. Look like this song is quite popular in Khmer.
There’s a cover and dance in Thai

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She has a cute voice but the lyrics though...and I forgot about new year didn't fee anything special lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She has a cute voice but the lyrics though...and I forgot about new year didn't fee anything special lol
Yeah, her voice is cute, but she doesn’t match the country song type. I thought the lyrics was creative and actually better than the bigger productions out there.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
These Khmer kids can dance well. The transition and dance look smooth in the mv.
Credit to rightful owner

Cute mv. The song is so simple to one of Kmeng Khmer’s song though.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@byebye I like this song when I first heard it from a drama and discovered Nou Ousakphea. I thought he was very good looking at first but his jawline is a bit wide. It made his face look odd at certain angles, but he’s still cute
he wrote this new song and sound pretty good. I like the lyrics.

Last edited: