Khmer original modern songs

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This production keeps making nice varieties of songs. Imo they’re the best in making good original music in srok Khmer.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She has a pretty voice...but the PS just too obvious. I don't mind it when it's subtle because there's a bunch of competition. But one thing I can say, PS in Cambodia have come a long way.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She has a pretty voice...but the PS just too obvious. I don't mind it when it's subtle because there's a bunch of competition. But one thing I can say, PS in Cambodia have come a long way.
Did she get PS done on her nose? It doesn’t look bad. Not bad like Meas Soksophea, Ouk Sokunkhana, or So Pisey yet. Those ladies PS looks extremely bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did she get PS done on her nose? It doesn’t look bad. Not bad like Meas Soksophea, Ouk Sokunkhana, or So Pisey yet. Those ladies PS looks extremely bad.
She got her nose and eyes done. When the eyes are fix you can see the crest, the lines are obviously not natural. But right now her PA isn't bad....but yes the others are so bad. Meas Sophea...her nose is just awful