KHMER NEW YEAR.. NEXT MONTH..

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
WOW where is that at? the pics are gorgeous, i love all the statues they are so bright and colorful! beautiful! we dont have any nice statues like that, actually i dont think we have any at all, but our temple is realllyy nice, its brand new! i cant wait to show u guys pics, but it wont be until after april 26th

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks guys it does make us very proud of what we are and what we have.

*getting all teary typing that already geesh!

no problem diana..whenever youre able to share that is fine ^_^

there are like 5 more large statues that arent done painting yet...it should be done within the next few weeks..i supposed.

yea so if any of you guys decide to come down..dont miss this opportunity..it doesnt have to be for new year neither.

aww nong i just notice u still call me dj chipmunk.... lol do i really sound like a chipmunk?....lol... i can't find my brother...lol... but knowing my brother he's prolly in everyone's pics...lol.

lol oh my damn that is my brother and that looks like his friend pick - a - day...lol.

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
LOL. well guess what?
khmer new years in MN was
CANCELLED AGAIN!!!! it was suppose to be the 26th but yet again it rained before and got a lil snow!

so i guess its may16 &17 now! lol we betta not have any bad weather!!

so everyone pray for good weather that weekend!! LOLL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg are you serious diana? wth...im so sorry to hear..i pray that you guys get nice weather..i got my wish this yr..i wish the same for you too! ^_^