Khmer Law

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
My mom's friend just came form Cambodia and she told my mm that Hun San is placing a law that if any khmer person has blond, red, orange, that is not BLACK hair.... they will have to weight that person and they will have to pay for it.. soemthing like that.. They say that he came UP with this law because kids whose hair is either red, orange, or blond doesnt listen to their parents anymore so to make them a better person they came up with this law.. but i think that a better person is who u are not how u look.. iono.. but i dont like this law lol what do you think?!

geenie

sarNie Egg
sounds ridiculous to me but if it is enforced then it might benefit these khmer children since they look terrible with colored hair anyways. please don't get offended by my honesty.

sunisa

Actually, I think sometimes it's too much with those kids in Cambodia including the way they dress and guys with earing. I mean one earing is ok but more than one, what do u think?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
IF THIS HAPPENS TO BE TRUE:

LMAO! :loool: This is ABSURD!!! Shouldnt this individual put more emphasis on DISCIPLINE as opposed to umm hair color? There are far more serious things than hair color that they should be focusing on...umm let me see...education, invasions of infectious diseases, drugs, and etc...:unsure:

Geez, I dont see why a difference in hair color would have any effect on the these children's actions. It's like one bad apple ruins the whole basket...such stereotypical analysis!

The proposal of such law PROBABLY came from the mind(s) of a person(s) who is involved and or connected with the supposeldy "ELITE" groups of Cambodia. He or they ought to use less authorative powers and utilize more brain cells in order to sound less ignorant.

I think they are lacking quite a few leadership qualities there, especially, communication skills. Dont you think???

Are you sure this is a law? From what I've read of what you've said...it sounds more like a threat from a tyrannical government.

This is pertaining not only to this subject matter, but to many other things; a civillian's liberty should not be suppressed by such dictatorship...

However, I'm not really understanding of what you've said here... "they will have to weight that person and they will have to pay for it.." :unsure:

Enough of my thoughts LOL...IF this is enforced, hopefully they will be enlightened that "hair color and disobedient children" isn't necessarily a "cause and effect" types of issue...:rolleyes:

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
OMG if this was really true then.. too bad. cause mai dad's hair is redish blonde and mines is like his cause we dyed it that way and mai sisters hair is like red too. And then mai mom and brother is just black.So if we ever go to Cambodia then i dunnoe but mai older cusin she had blonde hair before and she went to Cambodia and she didnt say anything bout it and shes gonna go agian but this time her hair is friggin purple.<<< <_< :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm.. a couple years ago Hen Sen say to close all bar and club in cambodia cuz it was promoting human trafficing lol ... but it still open ..humm...

menia

if that true, it recridiculous.. If he do that, what about human right? Hun San did sign on documenation give human right to people...People can do whatever they want on their body. It their choice. As long as they don't effect other people lives. I'm sorry if I offend any one... But hair colors doesn't define who is good or bad. It depend on a peson itself. I understand those khmer kids in cambodia are tooooo much. My mom friend just got back from cambodia and she said there are alot of young kids smoking weed, dressing are soo revealing, and the hair colors. I know that Hun Sen doesn't allow anyone who is dress way toooooo sexy appear in front of public TV and I do agree with that one.

About the bar ban, now they can reopen up again because gov't allow them too.

Hun San seems to ban verything...I don't know. I heard he ban many songs too. He doesn't allow anyone to sing those song no more either on public stage or cd. One of the song he ban(I'm bad in wirting khmer/english) title in english is "who(girls) want to be second wife?" What wrong with that song?

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
i would say this is a stupid law. it dont depend on wut color hair that they have. its bout how their are and if they dont listen to their parents any more. let them handle that for their selfs.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
In Cambodia u don't have any rights. All ur rights are decided by the government. Thiat is absurb because here in america we have the rite to do watever we want to our hair but over there like i said no rights. But it will keep the bad kids in check

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
that is so friggn gay. how about those stars with different color hair. what he's gonna do with them? this rule apllies to everyone rite? i have light blonde hair n yes i do obey my parents. nuthin change about me besides my look. stupid mang!

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
that is so friggn gay. how about those stars with different color hair. what he's gonna do with them? this rule apllies to everyone rite? i have light blonde hair n yes i do obey my parents. nuthin change about me besides my look. stupid mang!
[post="82097"][/post]​
I AGREE!

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
i heard the same thing too.... i think its fugly stupid.... one of the star came down here and she state that "... even a dog down in america have freedom".

i love cambodia but i hate the law....

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
IF THIS HAPPENS TO BE TRUE:

LMAO! :loool: This is ABSURD!!! Shouldnt this individual put more emphasis on DISCIPLINE as opposed to umm hair color? There are far more serious things than hair color that they should be focusing on...umm let me see...education, invasions of infectious diseases, drugs, and etc...:unsure:

Geez, I dont see why a difference in hair color would have any effect on the these children's actions. It's like one bad apple ruins the whole basket...such stereotypical analysis!

The proposal of such law PROBABLY came from the mind(s) of a person(s) who is involved and or connected with the supposeldy "ELITE" groups of Cambodia. He or they ought to use less authorative powers and utilize more brain cells in order to sound less ignorant.

I think they are lacking quite a few leadership qualities there, especially, communication skills. Dont you think???

Are you sure this is a law? From what I've read of what you've said...it sounds more like a threat from a tyrannical government.

This is pertaining not only to this subject matter, but to many other things; a civillian's liberty should not be suppressed by such dictatorship...

However, I'm not really understanding of what you've said here... "they will have to weight that person and they will have to pay for it.." :unsure:

Enough of my thoughts LOL...IF this is enforced, hopefully they will be enlightened that "hair color and disobedient children" isn't necessarily a "cause and effect" types of issue...:rolleyes:
[post="71004"][/post]​

lmao.... :loool: well, i guess if they want dyed hair, they better NOT be fat (don't gain weight anytime soon). lol. so what happens to hun sen when his hair gets all white, that's considered NON-BLACK hair no?

lol.... couldn't agree with u more wai wai. ^_^

sreycreeam

sarNie Egg
If you go visit Angkor Wat they will charge all tourist unless your khmer and can speak it, they won't charge you. They wanted to charge my god-siter cuz she had red hair and blue eye contact lens on until she spoke khmer loun and clear. I went IN 2005 I saw them charge all the cauasian ppl and other asians.

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ Yea! When I went to Angkorwat last year. My Mom and relatives there kept on telling me to speak khmer otherwise they will charge me..lol..I was like dang is it that serious?! I mean I know how to speak Khmer quite fluently so there isn't any problem. Man there was like 3 or so Khmer peeps kept on asking me whether I was Khmer or American?! LOL!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
dfemc said:
lmao.... :loool: well, i guess if they want dyed hair, they better NOT be fat (don't gain weight anytime soon). lol. so what happens to hun sen when his hair gets all white, that's considered NON-BLACK hair no?

lol.... couldn't agree with u more wai wai. ^_^
[post="107534"][/post]​
LOLOL...D! Yep, it's definite that you and I were meant for each other :wub: or great minds think alike? Buahaha :lol:

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
they charge tourists to get into the angkor wat? damn i bet the people that is charging them is not even legal or soemthing... you know khmer people down in cambodia have alot of tricks under their sleaves lol or maybe they are real iono but thats just stupid what well the tourist think of our country now? HOY I DISLIKE KHEMR LAW BUT ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHANGE IT.